Favorite Breakfast on your cruise?

trinaM

• 3 weeks later...

I have considered the full English Breakfast. Lots of good food, much of which my cardiologist would not be pleased if I consumed. (But, so what? I'm on vacation.)

But, Baked Beans to be included? Just can't understand the reason to include that otherwise delicious dish for lunch/dinner for breakfast.

What am I missing?

I have considered the full English Breakfast. Lots of good food, much of which my cardiologist would not be pleased if I consumed. (But, so what? I'm on vacation.)

Exactly.. :)

But, Baked Beans to be included? Just can't understand the reason to include that otherwise delicious dish for lunch/dinner for breakfast.

What am I missing?

Have you ever tried it? If not, let us know what you think of it afterwards. ;)

Blue Iguana Breakfast Burrito. I think I had them everyday on my last cruise and I fully plan on eating them every day on my next cruise!

I also always have fresh fruit and Coffee delivered by Room Service to enjoy on the balcony while the hubby sleeps in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On my recent Princess cruise, they had the oft-mentioned James Beard French Toast on disembarkation morning. I am a dining room breakfast fan, but they really messed the toast up that day. If we weren't in a hurry, it would have been the first dish bad enough that I would have ever sent back. It was swimming in grease. Despite this, we ate it anyway, and felt it like lead in our bellies much of the day. I suspect the temperature on the deep fryer was off--if the oil temp is too low, food soaks up more grease).

This morning, however, I made up for it at home by making cornflake crusted French toast sticks in my air fryer.

• 1 month later...
Blue Iguana Breakfast Burrito. I think I had them everyday on my last cruise and I fully plan on eating them every day on my next cruise!

Can you give us a read-out on your weight gain during the cruise that you had them 'every day'?

Just curious..

• 3 weeks later...

Back in June were were on Norwegian (Sun or sister ship, IDK) out of Vancouver to Alaska and it had the best dining room breakfast selections that I've ever seen on a ship. After a dozen or so cruises, it was the best breakfast by far. We always ate in the Tsar dining room and while service was so-so, the food was excellent.

• 2 months later...

Cheese plate (ordered to-go from mdr night before & kept in fridge) with room service breakfast ~ yogurt, fruit and croissant...and oj and coffee.  All while playing a James Taylor/Stevie Nicks playlist on our balcony watching sun come up and  ocean go by...bliss.

On 7/28/2017 at 12:41 PM, Turqoisblu said:

Bacon with a side of bacon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My hero!

on celebrity I get a toasted English muffin, poached egg and cheese/bacon on top. Yes... I make myself a mccruise-muffin! 😁

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s not on the menu, but I have always asked for a bowl of mixed berries in the MDR on Princess. I was only denied once on the last day of the cruise because they were out (although on our Disney cruise the waiter rudely shot it down too). 

I also love a good, flaky croissant, french toast or blueberry pancakes. And definitely crispy bacon. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:32 PM, jordanaire said:

The semi-runny scrambled eggs and corned beef hash on the Allure of the Seas. In fact, everything was very good at the Windjammer on the Allure of the Seas. So many selections to choose from.

I love the windjammer for breakfast as well. There are so many selections that you cant have a bad meal.

• 1 month later...

Its at International Cafe on Princess I get the yogurt parfait (yogurt, fruit, granola) with either a large long black with cream (Royal / Regal) or latte  🍵