Connecting Balconies

c&mh09

I recall being able to view which staterooms have balcony partitions that can be opened in order to share the balcony between the 2 rooms. I thought this was something I could find on the cruise deck plans site. However, I tried to view this information recently and don't see it anymore. I am imaging this feature? Is it available on a different website?

I recall being able to view which staterooms have balcony partitions that can be opened in order to share the balcony between the 2 rooms. I thought this was something I could find on the cruise deck plans site. However, I tried to view this information recently and don't see it anymore. I am imaging this feature? Is it available on a different website?

I asked my PVP about which balcony partitions could be opened. His answer was we would have to check with our cabin steward. It has to be approved on the ship. I have never seen it online but I may have missed it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Google goccl and your ship name. From there you can find a link to all the cabins & what balconies open to each other. Your PVP should have access to this - it's a site for use by travel agents. It has been invaluable to us, as we travel with another couple & like to sit on our balconies together.

I asked my PVP about which balcony partitions could be opened. His answer was we would have to check with our cabin steward. It has to be approved on the ship. I have never seen it online but I may have missed it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would look for a different PVP. Ours has always been able to tell us which cabins have connecting balconies. Granted, it does have to be approved on the ship but they can tell you which ones connect.

I would look for a different PVP. Ours has always been able to tell us which cabins have connecting balconies. Granted, it does have to be approved on the ship but they can tell you which ones connect.

This. Our pvp has always been able to tell us as well. When she knows we are traveling with friends or family she will often suggest cabins with this feature knowing it is something we enjoy.

I specifically asked our PVP when we booked our most recent cruise. He looked it up, told us it could be done with our staterooms and that we'd just need to ask guest services/room steward when we boarded.

We did the same... I definitely didn't want connecting rooms but did want connecting balconies- we wanted the extra space to hang out together.