Is FTTF refundable?

RMac713

And I'm guessing you were assessed a cancellation charge since you cancelled after the 11:30PM Eastern time day prior to sailing window?

Full refund. I'll admit it was my ignorance at the time for not fully understanding what FTTF was. It was a late sailing, that we walked on late for. There literally was zero use for the program. Guest services let me have a refund.

I don't think they can do that as they'v already used it.

I'm thinking they could have deducted the cancellation fee from the refund but per his earlier post, GS was sympathetic and gave a full refund. Nice. :)

The poster came out well on that one!

On our last cruise in March, our DD had FTTF and all but one piece of her family's luggage was delivered by 1PM. They visited GS a few hours later to inquire about the missing piece and were told it was probably on it's way but gave DD a full FTTF refund for failing to deliver all the luggage early so they came out well too. BTW, that last piece of luggage did show up about 5PM.

How do I cancel THIS? We purchased the FTTF but have others cruising with us who could not get it so I want to cancel. Thanks!

Go to your booking in Cruise Manager, the "My Billing" tab under "Cruise Details", click the "Edit this Order" button under FTTF and it will take you to a page where you can remove it.

On our last cruise in March, our DD had FTTF and all but one piece of her family's luggage was delivered by 1PM. They visited GS a few hours later to inquire about the missing piece and were told it was probably on it's way but gave DD a full FTTF refund for failing to deliver all the luggage early so they came out well too. BTW, that last piece of luggage did show up about 5PM.

Same thing happened to us...although I'd gone to Guest Services for another issue. I mentioned in passing that some of our luggage hadn't arrived prior to muster and the GS employee immediately offered us a full refund of the FTTF cost without being prompted. Awesome customer service, there.