Everyday AM Coffee from the cabin attendaant?

Just finished reading the additional commentary, and found it to be somewhat disturbing. All that animosity ...seriously? Go back to the original post. That poster openly confessed to having not cruised in awhile. He/she was simply asking an innocent question. No way were they suggesting that the cabin steward should be overburdened with a "coffee request." I believe that they were simply asking about the protocol of acquiring that coffee! For crying out loud ... let's be nice!

You might want to go back and read again, so you can find that many of the comments were not directed at the OP at all, but just towards the one poster who thinks a cabin attendant would be their slave for a bribe. BTW I don´t really see any bad posts on this thread. I´ve seen a lot worse on other topics.

Before I get flamed, I'll add that the aforementioned OP (despite recently joining CC), might well have been cruising for some time. Maybe with lines other than RCI. "Back in the Day" could reflect an array of experiences. At one time, your cabin steward was most certainly able to provide a higher level of personal service. Again, I think that the OP just wanted to know how it worked.

Just finished reading the additional commentary, and found it to be somewhat disturbing. All that animosity ...seriously? Go back to the original post. That poster openly confessed to having not cruised in awhile. He/she was simply asking an innocent question. No way were they suggesting that the cabin steward should be overburdened with a "coffee request." I believe that they were simply asking about the protocol of acquiring that coffee! For crying out loud ... let's be nice!

The original poster wishes he didn't ask to begin with!

The original poster wishes he didn't ask to begin with!

For this and for future reference, if you want to have your own thread removed, you can alert a moderator and ask them to do it. Just click on the red alert triangle in the top upper corner of your original (first) post in this thread - or on any post which violates the guidelines - and ask the moderators to please remove it.