Hurls88 Official 25th Anniversary Cruise Live Review and Contest HOTS July 14-21 “Is

Ok MDR. I put a request in for a window table months ago but when we got to American Icon Grill the table wasn’t by window. OK no big deal. The problem was that the table we had been assigned didn’t exist. Our waitress Kristina explained that her list didn’t show 227 so they didn’t have one numbered. They brought a table in from somewhere and in a couple minutes we had a table. Staff was excellent and food was very good. Wife had shrimp cocktail, Chicken Marsala and chocolate hazelnut cake. I had French Onion Soup, Cesar Salad, Prime Rib and Strawberry Cheesecake. Oh BTW I had an Amstel Light and wife had a Malibu and Pineapple. $17 more down so $506.

0a2bc03ebaf402fcf15af26082f92a83.jpg

9de4ee5119e126fa1f5c0c0ba90b2791.jpg

9757370acc789a1491a8bf64e8088f58.jpg

cd4f7b73984b8cc8dda84d5c2992fb1c.jpg

888a85ecdc6ef226c63e05ed61d72df5.jpg442540634a12e0ea27f1ec7f3c8d887a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fine Line was excellent. We both loved it. Wife Had another Straw Daiquiri and I had a Corona. We hit the Schooner Bar and had a Heineken Light wife had El Floridita. She wasn’t a fan of the drink. Piano player was very good. We are now at Boot and Bonnet I had a Blue Moon and wife had a Whiskey Sour. No way we can keep up this pace. Guitar player is awesome. $407. BTW it’s amazing how good the pizza can taste after drinking all day

3aba5ead035ad05f75b61bdc6fe6c92b.jpgd852220b92d6b297b076d83f92eceb7d.jpg176622fa3d0ab03195a3e23be3d9ff74.jpgb45440f403d0c18c2e64aa0e18eb381c.jpg

ad22b1d0fd9b9a92bd39ddf624a1e2b6.jpg

2 things for you - Firstly, am I correct in saying you've booked a bungalow in labadee? we have on both weeks of our B2B in a few weeks time and I'd be interested to read what you think of them when you get there, and secondly, unless I've missed seeing the picture - you've simply got to try the frozen mudslides (Vodka, Baileys,Kalua as well as the frozen cream) they are simply the best and you'll soon eat away at that 'total' ha ha

I’m looking forward to seeing if you save or lose any money. Have a great trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you

2 things for you - Firstly, am I correct in saying you've booked a bungalow in labadee? we have on both weeks of our B2B in a few weeks time and I'd be interested to read what you think of them when you get there, and secondly, unless I've missed seeing the picture - you've simply got to try the frozen mudslides (Vodka, Baileys,Kalua as well as the frozen cream) they are simply the best and you'll soon eat away at that 'total' ha ha

Darn I knew I forgot a drink. No to Bungalow we have the beach beds. They are right below the zip line

Wow incredible 1st day. When we last left we where at Boot and Bonnet Pub and we shut it down. Kieron Cox was incredible. I had four more Beers and wife had 2 more Malibu and Pineapple so that would have been another $50 so we got the total down to $357. I can tell you it is going to slow way down today because I’m pretty hungover.

We woke up at 6:30 this AM got ready out door at 7:30 to Windjammer. Food was ok some cheese omelette and hash browns now we are sitting at the pool. Chair hogs are showing up now. Actual a worker putting stickers on chairs so I might see some action if he takes the towels. Meet and Mingle is at 9:45 in Dazzles (Why so early)

5fd99f87c6ef0ab40b4cdc37431ebecf.jpg05b9532e0e5626da6415b7fda3019bd4.jpg

Impressive day 1. Looks like you're having a great time. If my math (and your math) is correct, you drank almost $300 yesterday. At that rate, you will easily surpass BobNoxious.

Not a chance. The brakes will go on today. I’m hurting. Some of the tropical drinks are so small. All the beers at the Pub killed me

Only 5 out of 43 showed up for Meet sand Mingle but it worked out walked out with two raffle prizes. Royal Backpack and squeeze bottle and Free Bingo pack

Only 5 out of 43 showed up for Meet sand Mingle but it worked out walked out with two raffle prizes. Royal Backpack and squeeze bottle and Free Bingo pack

WOW!! That's a really small number - glad you won!! I know our last cruise we won a free movie, and ended up forgetting to use it until the last night!!!

Where was the M&M held?

Sure looks like you will be saving money - and yes, 1st day is ALWAYS a drinking day, my bet is by tomorrow, you will have your drinking sealegs for sure!

Keep enjoying - you're making my 34 day wait for her just perfect!! :D

WOW!! That's a really small number - glad you won!! I know our last cruise we won a free movie, and ended up forgetting to use it until the last night!!!

Where was the M&M held?

Sure looks like you will be saving money - and yes, 1st day is ALWAYS a drinking day, my bet is by tomorrow, you will have your drinking sealegs for sure!

Keep enjoying - you're making my 34 day wait for her just perfect!! :D

M&M was at Dazzles at 9:45 AM

Enjoy your cruise. Looks like you will definitely save $$$ with the drink package!

THANK YOU

Well I made it to 11:12 AM without a drink. We each had a Miami Vice and I had a mudslide. $45 off the total so we stand at $312. I might not have a drink until dinner depending on what we do.

We are eating at Mini Bites now. Everything was big. No sliders or mini Grilled Cheese but still good.

f215b0363952d5544270d9b3f0728faa.jpge20a4bf1821e17a47747331362a9cb8e.jpg7ea675501d3c2865ad4f974f6c017c21.jpg

All caught up on your review, Mike! So proud of your weight loss efforts so far and your dogs are adorable :) (Are you a Yankees fan?)

Enjoying your live review and drinking lmao, keep up the great work! Hope you and Stacey continue to have a great cruise :)

All caught up on your review, Mike! So proud of your weight loss efforts so far and your dogs are adorable :) (Are you a Yankees fan?)

Enjoying your live review and drinking lmao, keep up the great work! Hope you and Stacey continue to have a great cruise :)

Thank you Glad your enjoying the review. I’m a huge Yankee fan in fact watching game on my phone right now

Love your style of celebrating! The theme of the thread is clever.

DH and I are booked on HOTS for December 2018 - we also purchased the beverage package. What is the maximum drink price that the beverage package covers? I think I remember reading somewhere that it is $13 but higher on Oasis class ships - perhaps wishful thinking on my part. ;)

We too are Yankee fans! My Dad worked for them! Go Yankee's !

Tough loss tonight Green is not very good right now

Love your style of celebrating! The theme of the thread is clever.

DH and I are booked on HOTS for December 2018 - we also purchased the beverage package. What is the maximum drink price that the beverage package covers? I think I remember reading somewhere that it is $13 but higher on Oasis class ships - perhaps wishful thinking on my part. ;)

I believe $14 but almost everything other than wine and top shelf is $13 and under

Great Formal night dinner we both had the Lobster Bisque Cesar Salad Beef Tenderloin and Stacey had Strawberry Cheesecake and I had Apple Pie A La Mode. We Love our servers. Took a bunch of formal pics. Have to keep the wife happy. Dress Code seemed pretty formal I felt underdressed.

Tonight we have Grease at 10:15. I’m writing this from the Rising Tide Bar with a Bellinis each so let’s talk Alcohol. Wife had her go to drink Malibu Pineapple and an Appletini. I had 3 Malibu Pineapples. Been a slow day drinking so Royal saving $$$. Here come the Pictures

fd0adf3c7de29fe108948616c1157f9d.jpg8ed6bb5489921ff6cf3c11e04469ec45.jpg24b279a865cbd5bfed294c443b47b69a.jpgf45e1795222a44c82865382fc8cacf48.jpg312788bb3a47a0ae0874ca5f9e1e1572.jpg1e3201928344854445a8a143ad822af6.jpg