Doctor Seuss Breakfast.

SpiritAngel77

I put this message on the OZ/NZ part, but I'm not really getting many responses to the questions I asked. We are going on a Carnival cruise and was wondering if the Doctor Seuss Breakfast is worth the money and if the green eggs are actually edible? As they look horrid due to the colouring, lol, are they actually tasty? if of course anyone has had it by chance if they were on a Carnival cruise?

• 10 months later...
I put this message on the OZ/NZ part, but I'm not really getting many responses to the questions I asked. We are going on a Carnival cruise and was wondering if the Doctor Seuss Breakfast is worth the money and if the green eggs are actually edible? As they look horrid due to the colouring, lol, are they actually tasty? if of course anyone has had it by chance if they were on a Carnival cruise?

I can't speak for the green eggs, but the menu is essentially the Carnival's Brunch menu. I usually get the steak and eggs and my eggs were not green. I think the only one that comes green is the eggs and ham breakfast. The waffles also get red and blue dollops of whatever it is, cream or butter. It is $5/person. Fun for kids and adults

Here are some shirts we got for it

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/funny-things-are-everywhere?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_15

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/hats-that-are-hatty?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_16

• 10 months later...

This breakfast was a blast on the Miracle. It definitely brought out the kid in us ( and we are well past kid-age!). The only green eggs are just scrambled eggs and they taste just fine. Lots of photo opportunities with several of the Dr. Seuss characters. Even the menu was fun, and there are a lot of choices.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are going on the Spirit in July, I’ll take my son to this breakfast, it looks like fun, and I’ve heard it’s pretty good too [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...