Las Caletas not offered through cruise line?

claireruth

We're doing a Mexican Riviera cruise in October, and I was really interested in going to Las Caletas for our excursion after several friends had gone and said how fun it was. However, I don't see it offered as an excursion through the cruise line (NCL). I thought I had read on here somewhere that it was generally only offered through the cruise line and not through the company that runs it. Since it's still almost six months until the cruise, is there a chance it could be added as it gets closer? Would it have a different name it's called?

(Or maybe since it's almost six months away I should find something else to worry about for now! ;p)

• 1 month later...

We were just in Puerto Vallarta on the Norwegian Star in March and went to Las Caletas on a ship tour. So maybe it's just not on your shore excursion list yet. We are going to Puerto Vallarta next month to an all inclusive and are going to book direct with Vallarta Adventures. You can book direct online with them as well.

We were just in Puerto Vallarta on the Norwegian Star in March and went to Las Caletas on a ship tour. So maybe it's just not on your shore excursion list yet. We are going to Puerto Vallarta next month to an all inclusive and are going to book direct with Vallarta Adventures. You can book direct online with them as well.

No you cannot book online with them when on a cruiseship.

I checked the Vallarta Adventures website, and I think it's not offered because the tour starts earlier than we disembark in PV...we're there 9-6 I think it is, and their website shows the departure times as 8:00 or 8:30. :( There's a different catamaran tour offered through the cruise line we may do instead.