Website Issues

I can find my cruise on the website, but when I select "view this booking," it takes me back to the homepage. Same when I select "shore excursions." Have not had this problem before, wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks.

I can find my cruise on the website, but when I select "view this booking," it takes me back to the homepage. Same when I select "shore excursions." Have not had this problem before, wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks.

Same here. It's not you.

We're having same issue as Scott and Papaflamingo. Called Regent to change our Hilo (Nov 2) excursion from Volcanos National Park (now closed until further notice sadly) and explained the situation.

They have had a week to fix--will send a FB note to Jason O'keefe to try to remedy.

We're having same issue as Scott and Papaflamingo. Called Regent to change our Hilo (Nov 2) excursion from Volcanos National Park (now closed until further notice sadly) and explained the situation.

They have had a week to fix--will send a FB note to Jason O'keefe to try to remedy.

Thanks all. Guess I should have called first. Wes, we are on that cruise... have they said anything about cancelling Hilo?

papaflamingo, we (or our TA) have not heard anything concerning our Hilo port call. However, this recently was posted on our roll call thread which led me to consider changing our Hilo excursion. Pls see below. Fyi, when I called Regent they informed me of a couple of other excursions that are being offered in Hilo besides the four that are listed if u click Hilo on the Regent page of our voyage Honolulu to Papeete.

Issy49

Cool Cruiser

2 Posts

Joined Mar 2018

Posted June 22nd, 2018, 04:09 PM

A little update from Maui about Hawaii Volcano National Park.

On one of the Honolulu tv news shows last night they interviewed the lady Park Rangers from Hawaii. She says the Jager Museum and information center is sliding into the caldera. They have removed all valuables and shut down. She said it will not reopen. They have set up a volcano information center in Hilo town.

The walls of the caldera keep caving in and the size just keeps growing. The lava lake disappeared about 7 weeks ago. Hundreds of earthquakes up there daily with ash, steam and has explosions daily for the last 9 days. With these come 5.+ earthquakes.

So if anyone booked an excursion to go up there, I would cancel for sure now. It is sad that it will all be lost.Maui

Hope this helps,

Mark and Nardi on Maui

ILO-015 SECRETS OF PUNA

Tour Price: $119.00 Retail Price: $269.00

Date: November 02, 2018 08:30 AM

Experience life on the planet’s most active volcano during this deluxe tour to Kilauea. Meet your guide

for the day and board your tour vehicle. The drive to the volcano will take you through Banyan Drive where

visiting dignitaries such as Babe Ruth, Cecil B. DeMille, and then

Senator Richard Nixon planted the famed Banyan trees. The drive also takes you past the waterfront Japanese Gardens of Queen Liliuokalani. The lush gree

nery of Hilo gives way to stark black basalt lava flows in Kalapana, a village completely destroyed by the advancing lava flows just a few years ago. Your first

stop is the Painted Church. Now decommissioned, it was moved by determined villagers not once but twice to evade the molten lava flows. Next, you'll walk

across the recent lava flows to the newest black sand beach on the island. You'll witness how the volcano engulfed everything in it’s path, even completely fill

ing in Kaimu Bay with molten lava. This walk takes you over what once was the best swimming beach on Hawaii Island. Continue along the scenic Puna coa

stline to view the jagged lava cliffs of MacKenzie State Park. Then your guide will share a volcanically heated lava cove where you can take a refreshing dip o

r snorkel looking for tropical fish and the occasional giant green sea turtle. Finally, you'll visit Lava Tree State Park to view the incredible lava formations foun

d here. Left behind in a sudden lava flow in 1790, the hot lava cooled around the native Ohia trees in black rock formations that must be seen to be believed.

Your return drive will take you through Hilo. A Hawaiian-style barbecue lunch, which includes complimentary beer and French Champagne, is prepared by yo

ur guide along the way, and special dietary needs are happily accommodated with advance notice.

Seated Light Activity Extreme Walking or Long Tours Most Active Tours Meal Included Page 32

Duration: 4.00 Hrs

ILO-016 KILAUEA TWO WAYS

Tour Price: $69.00 Retail Price: $209.00

Date: November 02, 2018 08:30 AM

The lush greenery of Hilo gives way to stark black rock in Kalapana, a village completely destroyed by advancing lava in 1990. You’ll see how the volcano

engulfed everything in its path, completely filling in Kaimu Bay and covering what was the best swimming beach on the island. Fortunately nature has

provided a replacement – walk across now hardened rock to the new, beautiful black sand beach. Travel along the scenic Puna coastline to where the jagged

40-foot lava cliffs of MacKenzie State Park meet the Pacific Ocean for an amazing view.

Explore Lava Tree State Park, a rainforest that happened to be in the path of a lava flow. The trees burned from the inside out, leaving hollow stone

skeletons. Now covered with moss, they make for an eerie panorama.

Note: Participants must be at least 3 years of age. If you have any back problems, existing heart conditions, or are pregnant, this tour is not for you. You

must wear sturdy closed-toe shoes. The order of the itinerary may change, and molten lava will not be seen.

Duration: 4.00 Hrs

ILO-017 ZIPLINE THROUGH PARADISE

Tour Price: $119.00 Retail Price: $269.00

Date: November 02, 2018 08:30 AM, 09:30 AM

Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling zipline adventure. Covering nearly two miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges, this 8-line zip course

is fun for the whole family.

The certified staff will guide you over one of the longest lines on the island at more than 2,400 feet. Ride the only all side-by-side dual-track zipline on Hawaii.

Elevated platforms connect with exciting features like suspension bridges and suspended staircases.

You’ll zoom 160 feet over multiple waterfalls, gaze at panoramic ocean views, and be serenaded by native birdcalls in the forest until they are drowned out by

the roar of rapids from the river below. The last line is the longest at more than 1/2 mile. Glide directly down the middle of the river, for an amazing adrenaline

rush. A fully narrated off-road adventure gets you to and from the zipline course.

Note: Participants must be at least 5 years of age and weigh between 35 and 275 lbs., must be able to lift 15 lbs. and walk up stairs and over uneven terrain.

Wear closed toe shoes. If you are pregnant or have had past heart, neck or back problems, this tour is not for you. There will be a charge for guests who

want to be observers only, and do the walk but not the zip.

Duration: 4.50 Hrs

I had the same problem this week. We needed to book our shore excursions for a Bangkok to Hong Kong segment on the Mariner next spring. I was told to call Regent this morning and book them over the phone. I did, and we are now all set with the excursions. What is weird is that we have 3 other sailings booked on Regent, and I can “view my booking” for those sailings, but not the one I mentioned above.

Working for me as of this morning.

Have had this problem for two weeks now. I have called Regent 2 times and had TA call also. NO HELP so far. Just having problem with our Explorer cruise next Feb. No problem with Splendor cruise in 2020. Cannot understand why it is taking Regent this long to address the issue. Do you think they would let a ship sit in a port for weeks waiting to be fixed??? Did not want to message Jason Montague about this but guess I may have to if underlings will not fix it.

Very interesting to hear that problems persist for some. I, too, had this problem several days ago, but the site has been working just fine for me for 24+ hours now. Just checked again and I can bring up all the details of our 3 booked cruises including accessing shore excursions for the 2 which have opened for booking.

Tried it with 2 different browsers (Edge and IE) without issues.

Possibly clearing your browser's cache will help? Sometimes the browser (un)helpfully remembers its last experience on the site,

Incidentally, one of the cruises is on Explorer next February (BA-Santiago) which may be the same as an earlier poster was having difficulty with.

Very interesting to hear that problems persist for some. I, too, had this problem several days ago, but the site has been working just fine for me for 24+ hours now. Just checked again and I can bring up all the details of our 3 booked cruises including accessing shore excursions for the 2 which have opened for booking.

Tried it with 2 different browsers (Edge and IE) without issues.

Possibly clearing your browser's cache will help? Sometimes the browser (un)helpfully remembers its last experience on the site,

Incidentally, one of the cruises is on Explorer next February (BA-Santiago) which may be the same as an earlier poster was having difficulty with.

Tried a new browser, still no luck.... well, we have time... will keep at it.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, (link went hot at midnight) the dining reservations link on "my account" four our Mariner Miami to Papeete voyage also (like the excursion link) sends you back to the rssc homepage. Tho, most of us were able to make excursion ressies before this gitch occurred weeks ago, now with the dining ressie glitch no guests can make dining reservations.

Has anyone had this dining reservation issue on one of your previous bookings? If so, how did you solve this problem?

Have suggested to our cruising partners that they call the Regent excursion phone # this number (Rsvn # at top of rssc homepage) and ask them to hand jam our rsvns.

I am still unable (since the beginning of July) to “see” a b2b we have booked next spring on Mariner. I had to call Regent to book our excursions, so I would suggest you will need to call them to book your dining reservations.

Thanks Brownie54, that is exactly what our friends did to snag our Chartreuse and P7 ressies for six.

Have let Jason Montague know now of this additional (dining rsvn glitch) since I did not hear back from Jason O'Keefe on the excursion glitch from weeks ago.

Heard back today from the President of Regent on the Website issues, below is what Jason Montague said.

Thanks Wes - Jason O hopefully got back to you that we are working on fixing this but at this point doesn’t look like it will be completed until later on in August. In the short term the solution would be to call into reservations so they can assist with making reservations. Sorry for the issue but this will hopefully be addressed soon not to mention we are completely revamping the website which will improve everything as we move forward.

Thanks.

Papaflamingo, Portalan & Wes,

We've identified this issue applies to guests booked on combo voyages, and expect the fix to be completed by the first week of August. In the interim, any dining or shore ex additions/changes for guests booked exclusively on combo voyages will need to be called in to our Reservations team until the update is completed. We apologize for this inconvenience.

We've identified this issue applies to guests booked on combo voyages, and expect the fix to be completed by the first week of August. In the interim, any dining or shore ex additions/changes for guests booked exclusively on combo voyages will need to be called in to our Reservations team until the update is completed. We apologize for this inconvenience.

We had this problem on the 8th when our excursions went live. Clicked on booked cruises and we had no booked cruise. Re input out reservation number and name, to get the message, no bookings found.

As the 8th was a Sunday, we were unable to call until Monday, as Regent UK aren't open on a Sunday.

Luckily, later on, I was able to access my cruise, but some tours were already full. We are now wait listed for them, so fingers crossed.

May I be so bold to suggest, that if this is going to be ongoing till August, that you put an announcement on your opening web page informing your clients to ring.

I have been an vehement critic of the Regent web-site for several years. I was pleased in early 2018 when things were working well. Again, troubles come! There must be something inherently amiss about how Regent hires or contracts IT work. It just isn't that difficult !

Thank you Jason. Fortunately we had all our shore excursions booked prior to the glitch. Will call in dining reservations if website not fixed by then.