Matt Mitcham???

lele100

Anyone know what is happening with Matt? Where he is going next. According to what I see of the latest cruise director schedule I don't see him scheduled anywhere after July 14th, I hope he is not leaving Carnival

He said he will be returning to Vista in November and will be there until July. He also mentioned that he’d love to get the CD position on the XL ship that Carnival will be introducing after Panorama.

He said he will be returning to Vista in November and will be there until July. He also mentioned that he’d love to get the CD position on the XL ship that Carnival will be introducing after Panorama.

Interesting as he stated he wants nothing at all to do on the horizon

I think he will be the CD to bring the Panorama out - but thenmove back to the vista

I was looking at the cruise director schedule I’ve seen posted and it confuses me. We are on Vista’s July 14 sailing. The schedule shows Matt leaving on that date and Chris Williams is the next person they show for Vista BUT not until July 24. ALSO, the schedule has Chris Williams on the Horizon until July 24. ??? I mentioned this on our roll call for this sailing and someone replied that Matt will be postponing his vacation by a week so he will still be on the Vista for the July 14 (tomorrow yay!) sailing. I hope this is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What did he say :confused: ?

He repeatedly said "GD" even during the introduction to the kids programing. I talked to him about it and he told me where he comes from it is not a curse word. (He also use many other words that I consider profane.)

From what I have heard, he has cleaned up is act.

Never have heard Matt say anything remotely objectionable, and certain;y no swearing. I think he is a great CD, certainly visible and approachable on a cruise. Not sure I would crown him the best, but certainly among the best.

Agree, we heard him say that on the Vista in May! He'd like to get on the Panorama! Very funny, personable guy, easy to see why so many like him!

We had Matt a couple of years ago as our CD. He was great. CD do make a difference. Going back to Carnival after sailing in Europe with some bad CDS. I go to have fun cruising not to be bored to death. My daughter and I still talk about him and the fun we had on the cruise.