New To RC - Harmony In Sept - Post Your Top-3 Things To Do!

Hi all:

My wife and I just finalized our booking for a September cruise on Harmony. Although we are somewhat experienced cruisers, this is our first time on a RC ship.

It has been awhile since we took our last cruise -- currently wading through the "small children" years -- and I am still getting acclimated to the modern way of booking excursions, activities, etc. There is so much to choose from! It is a bit overwhelming.

So ... this seems like a fun opportunity for a Top-3. What are your favorite things to do on Harmony? We are open to anything -- free or paid-for activities, excursions, shows, specialty restaurants, or even hidden gems on the ship not categorized as anything in particular.

So ... what's your Top-3?!

Thanks!

Eli.

1. The ice show. Between Oasis, Allure and Harmony, I liked Harmony's the best. Haven't been on Symphony.

2. The aqua theater show.

3. Sabor for lunch or dinner

4. The zip line. Just for something totally different to do.

Hi all:

My wife and I just finalized our booking for a September cruise on Harmony. Although we are somewhat experienced cruisers, this is our first time on a RC ship.

It has been awhile since we took our last cruise -- currently wading through the "small children" years -- and I am still getting acclimated to the modern way of booking excursions, activities, etc. There is so much to choose from! It is a bit overwhelming.

So ... this seems like a fun opportunity for a Top-3. What are your favorite things to do on Harmony? We are open to anything -- free or paid-for activities, excursions, shows, specialty restaurants, or even hidden gems on the ship not categorized as anything in particular.

So ... what's your Top-3?!

Thanks!

Eli.

1 Wonderland restaurant.

2 The Aqua show.

3 Visit Central Park.

We did a b2b on harmony in December loved the diving show. We also signed up for the guacamole making class in sabor that was one of our favorite things. You make your own guacamole and it includes lunch and a very good margarita.

We also enjoyed the 3 d movies. Have a great cruise. :)

here's my top 3 - and they're a little different to most, but I think they have covered everything for you anyways!

1 . click on this link - http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/wave.html enter your details of cruise and location (port side balcony is IDEAL?) on the sail away

2 . IMMEDIATELY after muster drill get yourself to your location of choice - wait for Lady H to pass through the channel towards the ocean and WAVE like crazy when you're level with the waterfront houses ( they generally reciprocate) and in particular the tall apartment blocks!

3 . on your return, or a few hours later if you have Voom visit this link - http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/replay.php and watch yourselves back as many times as possible!

as an added bonus -

4 . on the day of sailing, tell as many friends and family to visit this link - http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ at sail away time ( approx 16:30hrs local time) and above people will also see you 'live'!

double bonus - if you're on my cruise/s I'll be up the top with a HUGE flag doing exactly the same - come and say hello!

BON VOYAGE