Lines and fees on Oasis?

We are planning a June western Caribbean cruise on either Oasis or NCL Breakaway for our 12 year old granddaughter. My husband and I have cruised many times, but this will be the first time on a mega ship, so I have some concerns. Are there generally long lines and wait times for the activities such as water slides and ice skating at that time of year (when I assume there will be more kids on board)? Do the activities that would appeal to a tween have extra charges attached? If so, what are the fees? And how many of the dining venues are complimentary aside from the MDR? I have a feeling that reality on these ships is a bit different from the website descriptions, but would love to hear from those with experience.

Lines are usually not that bad. It may be sometimes chaotic on sea days.

Complementary dining venues in addition to MDR are as follow:

Windjammer

Central Park Café

Solarium Bistro/café

Johnny Rockets (breakfast only)

Wipe Out Café

Café Promenade

Sorrento's

Also, may I recommend MDR for breakfast and especially for lunch on sea days.

If it helps any, i find the Oasis class ships to be less crowded (even though passenger loading can top 6000plus) at all times - the deck space for sunbathing especially, and I've cruised on the Freedom & Voyager Class! I've been on numerous Oasis class sailings and I rarely visit all places on each cruise. In my opinion, there's currently nothing better and you'll love the space, the variety and exploring till your feet drop off ha ha - enjoy!

I have been on both. Loved both.....BUT ..... the Breakaway has such a small pool area as opposed to the Oasis.. For some reason, the Oasis always seemed less crowded. Both have many venues. The Breakaway has a great place to eat...24/7 Osheenahans....but the Oasis has so many eateries also. Had a GREAT TIME on both ships, but if I had to pick which to cruise again...it would be Oasis Class, hands down.