Current Status of Spa on the Breeze

Just got home from our Farewell to the Breeze cruise.

The Thalassotherapy pool was closed Sunday through late afternoon on Wednesday, around 5:00 pm.

We had two spa cabins. Each cabin received a refund from the spa in the amount of $60.00 in the form of OBC.

I felt this was a fair refund.

I will post more thoughts on our experience but wanted to report on the spa right away.

Happy sailing to all, from a very happy sailor.

Just got home from our Farewell to the Breeze cruise.

The Thalassotherapy pool was closed Sunday through late afternoon on Wednesday, around 5:00 pm.

We had two spa cabins. Each cabin received a refund from the spa in the amount of $60.00 in the form of OBC.

I felt this was a fair refund.

I will post more thoughts on our experience but wanted to report on the spa right away.

Happy sailing to all, from a very happy sailor.

I agree, that is fair. We have a spa cabin on the Breeze booked for early October. Hopefully it will be up and running but I would take the OBC if it wasn't. I mostly booked it because those are quiet rooms. Could you tell me if your cabin was warm? I've seen a couple of people complain about that. We are going to be in 11214 and I'm hoping it stays cool. I guess I'll bring a fan just in case.

Spa closed being a good thing ;). I tried using it and felt and smelled like spa soup cooking . Just to hot for me. The air in our cabin was fine but there was a strange odor coming from the hall on sea days. Sorta like horse manure :(

Spa closed being a good thing ;). I tried using it and felt and smelled like spa soup cooking . Just to hot for me. The air in our cabin was fine but there was a strange odor coming from the hall on sea days. Sorta like horse manure :(

What room were you in?

I took a cove balcony but also immediately booked a week-long spa pass - the thalasso pool is a major reason we decided to give the Breeze a try after many years of thinking we'd not cruise Carnival again. I'm presuming I can cancel my pass and get a refund but it will definitely put a damper on the trip for us. Hoping for the best - our sailing is September 9 out of Galveston.

The telassotherapy pool was fully functional from Wednesday evening through the duration of the cruise. It was delightful.

All other areas of the spa were 100% functional the entire time.

We had interior cabins on deck 12. No problem keeping them cool. We never turned the thermostat down to maximum cooling.

For my group the upcharge for spa cabins was well worth the price.

The telassotherapy pool was fully functional from Wednesday evening through the duration of the cruise. It was delightful.

All other areas of the spa were 100% functional the entire time.

We had interior cabins on deck 12. No problem keeping them cool. We never turned the thermostat down to maximum cooling.

For my group the upcharge for spa cabins was well worth the price.

IMO those four interior cabins on deck 12 are the best kept secret of any cabin on the Breeze. I love how they are turned 90*. Makes the entire room so much more functional and feels much larger than it is. And not bumping into each other between the bathrooms and closets is great. I tried to get them for our upcoming Breeze cruise but they were not available.

Iam confused first bury me at sea you said it was closed sunday to wednesday and you got a refund now you posted today it was fully working please explain ?

The thelassotherapy pool was not operational until early Wednesday evening. The spa issued a refund of $60.00 per cabin for the inconvenience.

No other aspect of the spa was effected. Everything else was fully available all seven days.

IMO those four interior cabins on deck 12 are the best kept secret of any cabin on the Breeze. I love how they are turned 90*. Makes the entire room so much more functional and feels much larger than it is. And not bumping into each other between the bathrooms and closets is great. I tried to get them for our upcoming Breeze cruise but they were not available.

The cabins were very comfortable, quiet, and roomy. We were in the two closest to the forward elevators. Practically no foot traffic. I highly recommend them if one is wanting an interior spa cabin.