castles north of Copenhagen

poss

I know that there are several tours that do this route, just hoping to get feedback on which might be best. We definitely need tour; can't do on own. Would be great if the company picked up at one's hotel, but I can check on that later. First I'd like to hear from travelers who've used some of these companies.

Much thanks.

We have booked but have not yet done the Castle tour through Shore Excursions Group. Visits Frederiksborg, Fredensborg Palace and Kronborg(Hamlet’s castle). They have central meeting place near the city hall. Recommended by friend who has done it. Hopefully you will get more responses that will help you make a decision. We always hope we make the right choice.

No Kukla, this group requires you meet at the corner near City Hall in Copenhagen. You could take a taxi from the port. Other companies or other tours may offer port pick up but not this particular castle tour.

Which is better: Stromma or Great Dane tours? I thought I'd posted that question for a new thread, but don't see it.

Equal quality? Reason to choose one over the other?

Thanks!

The Great Dane tour seems more exclusive than stromma's and is only about 100 kroners more expensive.

They will transport you in a car or minivan and pick you up at the hotel.

The price i saw was 110 Euro.

Stromma's bus tour costs 725 kroner or around 95 euro and will start at City Hall Square.

I have never heard about Great Dane tour and I really think how they can make a private tour so cheap.

Thank you once again, good Danish viking. Yes, I'd tracked that down as well. One never can be sure about Trip Advisor (I know they're related to CC), but the reports certainly are impressive.