Deal on Costa Magica April 5 cruise

Spudd

I saw this on another forum, but I thought you guys might be interested. Booking via the France version of the Costa website, it's only 195 euros for a 15 day cruise, which seems pretty unbelievably good. (Of course, that's a guarantee inside cabin, but still.)

https://www.costacroisieres.fr/fr/details_croisiere/201804-XXX_MG_15_FDF_U_B0H0_FDF_PTP_ANU_FDF_BGI_TCI_GIB_MRS-MG15180405.html

Can't even see a 5/4 departure on the Costa UK. All starting at nearly £900!

I have not seen anything that cheap on Costa UK uless it was for 2d in ages. Maybe that is why the ships are even more full of Italians and French people.

Alicat

I can see that price but only on the French site. Could actually book on-line but only as 2 people. No cabins available for solos. Great price. Have told a few friends about it.

At that price, it would still be worth it for a solo to book as 2 people and have one as a no show at the dock. I don't like that is sometimes the best option for solos, but it is an option.

At that price, it would still be worth it for a solo to book as 2 people and have one as a no show at the dock. I don't like that is sometimes the best option for solos, but it is an option.

I agree that's sometimes the only way to get around their policies. Even double for solos it's a great price.

I have a repositioning Dubai-Savona booked with Costa France (through a French agent when I was in France last year), for March, excellent price for single occupancy of a premium, which includes Brindiamo drink package.. But make sure you understand the terms and conditions, especially non-refundable deposits and extra charges. If the departure port is Marseille- not one of my favourite ports.

There have also been times where even the 2-person Basic price was still very competitive. For solos, you need to check both categories to see which works best.