Port of Seattle's Port Valet luggage service

Anyone try it recently?

Going to attempt a 11:30AM flight with disembarkation at 8. I know it's kind of tight, but then again, it's 3+ hours.

I'm on Norwegian flying with Southwest, which is the combo that seems to have the least info. It would be nice if we could pack a bigger suitcase instead of trying to go all carry on.

That would be real, real close. With all the crazy stuff that goes on in Seattle (today 3-2-18 look at mynorthwest.com for traffic stuff). I would get a later flight, evening. I live in the Puget sound area. A lot of waterfront construction going on also.

• 2 months later...

We disembarked this morning at Pier 91. What day of the week are you returning? There was light traffic on a Saturday. Our flight was 12:25p, we left the ship at 9:10 and picked up uber at 9:25 arriving at the airport at 10:10. The southwest kiosks were empty as was the TSA precheck. However I wouldn't have wanted to wait in the regular TSA line. We did not use the Port Valet because if you fly Southwest you still need to stop and collect boarding pass at kiosks so we figured we just carry the 1 check in suitcase with us.

If you look on the West Coast Departures board, where Seattle is covered, you will a huge thread on the luggage program, and many recommendations that flights after 11am are fine, but you need to move with a purpose.

As the season has barely started, not many have used it recently.