Luggage on Oahu while touring

wesandollie

We are planning on taking a tour of Oahu after our Pride of America cruise. Looking for suggestions on what to do with our luggage while we are touring. I saw where you can leave it at the airport for $20 a bag 😳 Any suggestions of something cheaper or a better idea than that? Does anyone know how early you can check in baggage for a flight at the airport? Thanks!

We are planning on taking a tour of Oahu after our Pride of America cruise. Looking for suggestions on what to do with our luggage while we are touring. I saw where you can leave it at the airport for $20 a bag [emoji15] Any suggestions of something cheaper or a better idea than that? Does anyone know how early you can check in baggage for a flight at the airport? Thanks!

We are planning on leaving it at Port, $5 a bag, because we are going to walk around downtown, Chinatown, after cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is the key point. If you are doing a Roberts tour, or similar, your luggage will go with you on the vehicle, most likely.

We are looking to book with Oahu private tours, and he is concerned there might not be enough room and doesn't want us to be uncomfortable, which I understand. However, I also don't want to spend $100 just to store luggage for all of us, so I was looking for other options.

This is the key point. If you are doing a Roberts tour, or similar, your luggage will go with you on the vehicle, most likely.

Only if it's a private tour, for their group only, than they will be allowed to bring their luggage along;

I was looking around on my last visit, and the big bus tours will not allow any luggage on board.

Only if it's a private tour, for their group only, than they will be allowed to bring their luggage along;

I was looking around on my last visit, and the big bus tours will not allow any luggage on board.

Not true. If it is a cruise line tour, the luggage is typically carried in the bottom of the bus, all day long. There weren't enough details in the first question to give a full answer.

Hopefully the OP has also looked into any luggage service NCL might use.

Not true. If it is a cruise line tour, the luggage is typically carried in the bottom of the bus, all day long. There weren't enough details in the first question to give a full answer.

Hopefully the OP has also looked into any luggage service NCL might use.

Of course it's something else if you book a cruise line tour, because they are only bookable and only cater to the special needs of cruise passengers. But if it's NOT a cruise line tour, than they will not allow luggage in the big buses...(I asked around)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Does Pride of America offer to transfer your luggage to the airport from the ship? I read that if you fly certain airlines they will do that and you don't have to pick it up when you leave the ship. They take it to the airport and you pick it up when you arrive at your destination. It was an old post and I wasn't sure if they still offered this.

Sherry