Oahu Luau's that will pick up/drop off at cruise port and other ?'s (Carnival)

Keys2Heaven

My wife and I are doing research into which Luau's on Oahu offer transportation to/from the cruise port. I know Germaine's is offered as a Carnival excursion, and I hear Chief's will provide transportation to/from cruise port for approx $18/pp.

Paradise Cove does run a shuttle but cruise passengers need to make their way to a nearby hotel for pickup.

Any others? This question is specific to Carnival as well. Also, does anyone know which pier Carnival normally docks at? (I've seen Pier 2 and 11 thrown around).

Right now, we are inclined to go to Chief's. Any other Luau's? What about close by hotels? Will they take cruise ship guests or only hotel guests?

I found my answer about which pier, but still curious about Luau's that pickup/dropoff at the cruise terminal or other options other than the big three (Paradise, Germaine's and Chief's).

I’m not sure you’ll find another luau outfit that’ll pick up at the port. Germaine’s is doing it because they have the shore excursion arrangement. Princess has the same excursion with Germaine’s too. We’ve been to Paradise Cove, Germaine’s and the Polynesian Cultural Center luau. Haven’t been to Chief’s yet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Revisiting this thread to let you know that Chief’s Luau does pick up at the cruise terminal. We’re contemplating going there when we visit Oahu next month. BTW, they’re at a new location, no longer at Sea Life Park on the windward side but are now at Wet N Wild on the leeward side of Oahu.

Sent from my iPad using Forums