Silver Muse dining

TheRampantSnail

I understand that there is no main dining room as such on Silver Muse and that Atlantide and Indochine are the two non-reservation restaurants.

One of the joys for us is to turn up at the main restaurant, as we have done on Silver Wind for example, and ask to share a table of 4 or 6. We find that is a great way of meeting people.

Is it possible to do this at Atlantide and Indochine?

I understand that there is no main dining room as such on Silver Muse and that Atlantide and Indochine are the two non-reservation restaurants.

One of the joys for us is to turn up at the main restaurant, as we have done on Silver Wind for example, and ask to share a table of 4 or 6. We find that is a great way of meeting people.

Is it possible to do this at Atlantide and Indochine?

Just off Muse in Feb. It was OK in Atlantide then.

On a related Silver Muse/Silver Spirit dining question, is the Spaccanapoli Pizza resturant indoors or outside on the deck? I do not see the location on the deck plan. We are making restaurant reservations for most nights on our upcoming cruise, but we were not sure if Spaccanapoli was a full service restaurant or take away pizzas. The Silversea website just shows pictures of pizzas. Thank you.

On a related Silver Muse/Silver Spirit dining question, is the Spaccanapoli Pizza resturant indoors or outside on the deck? I do not see the location on the deck plan. We are making restaurant reservations for most nights on our upcoming cruise, but we were not sure if Spaccanapoli was a full service restaurant or take away pizzas. The Silversea website just shows pictures of pizzas. Thank you.

Its outside and on the deck above the pool and hot rocks. Its a full restaurant service. It has a covering similar to the one above hot rocks.