$300 OBC for Suites from 2018

tazza_0712

Hi all,

I noticed this new addition to the Suites page on the Azamara website this evening:

• $300 in Onboard Credit for guests in Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Ocean Suites, Club Spa Suites.*

*Applicable for 2018 and 2019 voyages only.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-au/our-ships/suites

I'm fairly sure this is a recent addition, as I have been through the website a few times and this is the first time I've noticed this.

Does anyone know any more about it? I would assume that one with an existing suite booking for 2018 would also receive this credit?

This is to replace the complimentary Land Discoveries insider access or evening excursion that was included with the 'big suites' price. There tended to be only one offering per cruise, and we never managed to use this so in our view additional OBC is more flexible. No mention of it in an existing 2018 booking, but it's definitely there for our new 2019 booking

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bonnie,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could check on this as well. I have an owners suite booked for Spain in Sept of next year and Alaska for August of 2019. When I booked there was the included excursion. So for my excursion planning would love to know whether I will still have the included excursion or whether I will have the $300 OBC.

Also can you find out if for 2018 and 2019 they will still be doing the special dinner that was included for the owners suites that I think was set up in the Library once per cruise? I don't see that mentioned anywhere as it once was.

Thanks

Brian

The only reason I'm assuming it is included for those that hold existing bookings in 2018, is that the wording they've chosen to display on their website supports the idea. If existing bookings weren't included, I would hope the wording would read a little more like this:

'Applicable for 2018 and 2019 voyages booked after X/X/2017.'

Hopefully Bonnie can clarify this for us.

As it currently appears, I'm looking forward to $300 OBC.

...won't hold my breath though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7c52dca4e5080c134af611af7b9e28d6.jpg

One could take it to mean that the list of benefits for 2017 cruises as detailed, are being replaced in 2018/19 with the $300 OBC.

:/

Based on Mrs Skip post above, this is true for the upper tier suites and the free shore excursion. What about for Club Spa suites?

Edited by tazza_0712

• 3 weeks later...
Any word on this, Bonnie?

My bad! I did get more information but see here I never posted it for readers of this thread. Very sorry!

> Is it retroactive to existing 2018/2019 bookings? Or just for new bookings? This will be applied to all 2018/2019 bookings regardless of when they booked.

> For the Club Spa Suite, is this OBC replacing the Nights in Private Places? Yes, correct.

> Is the $300 OBC per suite or per person? Per Person, so $600 for two guests.

> Will this $300 OBC be combinable with all promotions and other OBCs? yes it will

My bad! I did get more information but see here I never posted it for readers of this thread. Very sorry!

> Is it retroactive to existing 2018/2019 bookings? Or just for new bookings? This will be applied to all 2018/2019 bookings regardless of when they booked.

> For the Club Spa Suite, is this OBC replacing the Nights in Private Places? Yes, correct.

> Will this $300 OBC be combinable with all promotions and other OBCs? yes it will

Based on what I am reading here this is wonderful news. I love my Spa Suite but do not use the "nights" and an extra $300 can always be used for wine.

Thanks for the update!

I would like to clarify whether the Spa Suite still gets the $200 spa credit - I certainly hope it does. Could you please confirm?

The website doesn't yet indicate any of these changes on the Spa Suite description page.

Edited by tazza_0712

Thanks for the update!

I would like to clarify whether the Spa Suite still gets the $200 spa credit - I certainly hope it does. Could you please confirm?

The website doesn't yet indicate any of these changes on the Spa Suite description page.

So what else is new. Having my agent check on that this week,

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the update!

Hi tazza,

No, in the Spa Suite the new $300 OBC replaces both the Nights in Private Places, as well as the $200 spa credit.

• 6 months later...
Hi tazza,

No, in the Spa Suite the new $300 OBC replaces both the Nights in Private Places, as well as the $200 spa credit.

I meant to reply to this long ago after our return from the cruise, however time has passed me by.

We were happy to receive the Nights in Private Places, the $200 Spa Credit and the $300 per person OBC on our cruise. This is what should have occurred based on the website description, so I was certainly pleased this was the case.