Tote Bags

vcdarty

Over the years, Viking has provided some type of zippered pouch or folder to put your travel documents in of durable material. Also, they have wonderful red sturdy luggage tags. I have never received a tote from them for either river or ocean cruises.

Prior to our January 2018 cruise on the Viking Star we received a zippered wool pouch embroidered with a motto, the right size to hold tickets, passport, etc. and two red leather luggage tags along with our cruise documents.

That's the current standard contents of the docs box.

After your first cruise, you get a returning guest gift prior to your cruise. You will receive an e-mail from Viking a few months prior to your next cruise inviting you to choose a gift (one pp, not one per cabin). My favorite is the set of small net zipper bags because I find them very helpful for organizing the small items and electronics that we carry. The inventory changes over time and I don't remember if they have ever offered a tote bag.

The lines I sailed with before offered a beach type bag ..since Viking doesn't go to a beach for a day..this doesn't apply..

Viking has a beautiful canvas bag for sale in their store on board . Use your OBC to buy it . That makes it FREE .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums