Quiet spots on the ship?

Twitchly

Great! Let us know how it goes.

Twitchly,

An update. It seems the Wintergarden is music free unless it’s being used for events. Still pop in the gym and especially the pool deck. Pool deck has warbly girl singer pop many times in a language other than English. Obviously chosen by the crew not the passengers. If this demographic chose pool deck music it would probably run to Buffett or at least Reggae. At a level too Loud for reading. Just reporting to Twitchly as promised.😎

Twitchly,

An update. It seems the Wintergarden is music free unless it’s being used for events. Still pop in the gym and especially the pool deck. Pool deck has warbly girl singer pop many times in a language other than English. Obviously chosen by the crew not the passengers. If this demographic chose pool deck music it would probably run to Buffett or at least Reggae. At a level too Loud for reading. Just reporting to Twitchly as promised.[emoji41]

Thanks, Jim! What have you got in the Explorer’s lounges? The video had Jim Croce singing “Operator” there, and it’s still stuck in my head. (Shudder.)

Reggae by the pool would be an improvement. Maybe you could request it instead of warbly girl?

Ha,, well I think he still is!. The music in Explorers varied during the day. Light pop to classical. To us it was the proper level of sound, and varied. We sort of found Explorers to be our living room.

Light pop. Oy.

Well, I’m sure I’ll survive. With enough gin and tonics maybe I’ll even sing along. “Operator, oh would you help me stop this song ...” 🤪

I just looked at the 360 online tour of the Sky again and listened to the gorgeous accompanying music. If only Viking played music like that in its public spaces!

Light pop. Oy.

Well, I’m sure I’ll survive. With enough gin and tonics maybe I’ll even sing along. “Operator, oh would you help me stop this song ...” 🤪

I just looked at the 360 online tour of the Sky again and listened to the gorgeous accompanying music. If only Viking played music like that in its public spaces!

Sunbrookgal is right. Explorers is usually muted except when the Viking Duo is singing. They want you to shut up and listen so sing loud enough to stop conversation. No big deal as they don't sing very long. Then back to bar talk.:eek: What I have learned is it is/was different on other ships. Depends on who chooses the music and volume.:cool:

Light pop. Oy.

Well, I’m sure I’ll survive. With enough gin and tonics maybe I’ll even sing along. “Operator, oh would you help me stop this song ...”I just looked at the 360 online tour of the Sky again and laistened to the gorgeous accompanying music. If only Viking played music like that in its public spaces!

Double OY,,,👎