What pier does DCL use in San Diego?

mkkao924

As far as I know, San Diego has two cruise pier, B Street and Broadway.

I am assuming if there is only one ship that day, B Street will be used?

If there are two ships call for that day, will Disney use B Street or Broadway pier?

As far as I know, San Diego has two cruise pier, B Street and Broadway.

I am assuming if there is only one ship that day, B Street will be used?

If there are two ships call for that day, will Disney use B Street or Broadway pier?

I suppose it would vary. Depending on sizes of ships in and who the port puts where.

Every time I've seen a ship in San Diego, there's only been one and it's been B Street. Both piers are pretty close to each other.

The three times I have sailed into or out of San Diego, there have been two ships docked at the B Street Pier. The Broadway pier is normally used only if there are three ships in port (which I have seen), and seems to be used for the smallest ship in port that day.

The Port of San Diego has a web site with a "Vessel Schedule." The Disney Wonder is scheduled for three calls in April of 2018, all of which are currently listed being at the B street pier. It looks like at least two off those calls will be on the B-2 side (which is the north side where the terminal building is). The south side of the pier is berth B-4 and has a long term tent for short term passenger and baggage handling.

As of today, for 4/22 both the Maasdam and Disney Wonder are listed as docking at berth B-2, which doesn't make sense. I suspect one ship will be at B-4 that day with the other at B-2, but that's just a guess. The port still has three weeks to sort things out. The Maasdam is smaller than the Disney Wonder (in terms of both physical size and passenger count), if that makes any difference, so I expect the Disney Wonder will get one of the B-street berths.