Itineraries and Excursions missing on Viking Ocean website?

LeRenardrouge

I went to the Viking Ocean website as I normally do to check the itineraries and possible excursions to be offered for an upcoming cruise.

They seem to all be missing now. Has anyone else noticed that? Is it just my browser issue or is Viking doing a total revamp of their website and itineraries and excursions?

I went to the Viking Ocean website as I normally do to check the itineraries and possible excursions to be offered for an upcoming cruise.

They seem to all be missing now. Has anyone else noticed that? Is it just my browser issue or is Viking doing a total revamp of their website and itineraries and excursions?

I just looked at Majestic Med and everything was working just fine. I went from the itinerary page, to the Day by Day pages and all appeared normal. I checked out a couple of other pages as well.

IMHO, check the website again and let us know if you are still having trouble. I

What cruise are you doing?

I usually check this on my iPad (Safari browser) when casually checking and comparing excursions and it has always worked until today. Now, I experience the same issue of showing no itineraries, no Day to Day info and no excursions. Odd.

I did just check on my regular desktop computer and using Firefox, it works.

Apparently, something seems to have gone wrong with compatibility as far as Safari browser is concerned.

Thanks for checking to see if it worked for you. Guess no more casual searching relaxing in front of boring TV programs.

I will keep checking to see if it will work later on the iPad.

What cruise are you doing?

Mediterranean Odyssey. But, I checked several of the Med cruises, several of the Baltic cruises. Same problem. Even checked River cruises and sure enough, same issue there.

Checked repeatedly over several hours. At least it works on Firefox so I suspect it is a browser problem.

I am using my iPad without issues.

Hummmm. Really odd.

I tried clearing history and website data, turned off fhe iPad and restarted. Problem persists.

Then tried Chrome (which I also have insfalled on the iPad) and same issue there.

Don't know what is going on but don't want keep this thread going if no one else has a problem.

Thanks all.

Edited by LeRenardrouge