Volendam 4 Day Alaska followed by Tour

carlsbadguy

Yes. We have done 4 day cruise which begins in Skagway after the Yukon land tour but have not done the 3 day cruise which ends in Skagway before the Yukon land tour. In otherwords we have done the land first, not cruise first but the tour otherwise is the same. We liked it so much that we have done it several times as it has evolved through the years.

I have been looking for a 2018 3-4 night Alaska cruise, one way. Beginning in Alaska, beginning in Vancouver, or just cruising Alaska. I have not been able to find any. All HAL cruises look to be at least 7 nights. I do not see the Volendam 4 day cruise on any website. Help!!!???!!! Cherie

It is part of a cruisetour to the Yukon and includes the Whitepass and Yukon Railway to/from Whitehorse and Dawson City, Fairbanks, Denali, and Anchorge. Call Holland America to see if they may have the shorter cruise only offered later in the season. You can’t see much in three to four days. There is also the Alaska Marine Highway (ferry system) ferryalaska.com where you can customize your trip.

going on the volendam cruise 10 day vacation cruise starting in vancouver ending in anchorage 6/13 any must do excursions? also anchorage airfare is sooooo expensive home any tips like last minute reservations etc thank you

It is part of a cruisetour to the Yukon and includes the Whitepass and Yukon Railway to/from Whitehorse and Dawson City, Fairbanks, Denali, and Anchorge. Call Holland America to see if they may have the shorter cruise only offered later in the season. You can’t see much in three to four days. There is also the Alaska Marine Highway (ferry system) ferryalaska.com where you can customize your trip.

taking the 10 day cruise vacation ( 3 night cruise) on volundam 6/13 any alaska must dos?

We already have our days on land in Alaska planned but thought it would be fun to end or begin with a short cruise. We have done a longer cruise to Alaska and this time want to experience some of the Alaska that we can't see by water. I will check out the ferry system. Thank you, Cherie

I have been looking for a 2018 3-4 night Alaska cruise, one way. Beginning in Alaska, beginning in Vancouver, or just cruising Alaska. I have not been able to find any. All HAL cruises look to be at least 7 nights. I do not see the Volendam 4 day cruise on any website. Help!!!???!!! Cherie

Booked with Travelzoo 10 day land boat train and 3 night cruise on Holland’s Vollendam , hope this helos

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I’m am on the wrong page can anybody tell us the cost of doing your laundry on the Alaska trip we go on the 18july any other info would be appreciated as this will be the first time we have done this cruise have been to Canada many times are any of the trips worth doing especially the Alaska bear and float plane do you have to dress up for evening meal or is it a little more relaxed these day any other help would be much appreciate

Wendy

Sorry if I’m am on the wrong page can anybody tell us the cost of doing your laundry on the Alaska trip we go on the 18july any other info would be appreciated as this will be the first time we have done this cruise have been to Canada many times are any of the trips worth doing especially the Alaska bear and float plane do you have to dress up for evening meal or is it a little more relaxed these day any other help would be much appreciate

Wendy

You mean on the ship?

$20 by the bag or $7 per day unlimited (for every day of the cruise).

No self-service laundry on Volendam anymore.

we goy our 3 night cruise followed by tour from travelzoo.com

We recently booked our's through Costco Travel.