Tour recommendations from Kotor

month11

In October we used Montenegro M Tours: http://mtours.me/en/tour/12/ Good communication and we had a wonderful guide named "George". Much to my surprise he spoke perfect English :D, a big plus. Seems he was raised in Canada but returned to his native country which he loves. We had a great 4 hour plus tour for 6 people, 4 others found on our Roll Call. The tour left us off in "Old Town" Kotor and we had plenty of time to explore around. I highly recommend this company.

<<<Karen>>>

In October we used Montenegro M Tours: http://mtours.me/en/tour/12/ Good communication and we had a wonderful guide named "George". Much to my surprise he spoke perfect English :D, a big plus. Seems he was raised in Canada but returned to his native country which he loves. We had a great 4 hour plus tour for 6 people, 4 others found on our Roll Call. The tour left us off in "Old Town" Kotor and we had plenty of time to explore around. I highly recommend this company.

<<<Karen>>>

We also used Montenegro M Tours and had the owner, Mladen as our guide. He was fantastic and we couldn’t have asked for a better day! Here’s a link to my blog: http:// http://theworldthroughmylens.blog/2017/05/21/the-wow-factor/

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

We used Milo from tours by Milo. Over the years I have referred numerous people including family and friends to Milo and all were extremely pleased.

Milo is very knowledgeable and passionate about his Country and that shows in his tours.

Milo is very personable and ensures that your tour is all about you! You will not be disappointed.

Frank

http://toursbymilo.com

• 1 month later...
We also used Montenegro M Tours and had the owner, Mladen as our guide. He was fantastic and we couldn’t have asked for a better day! Here’s a link to my blog: http://theworldthroughmylens.blog/2017/05/21/the-wow-factor/

Great blog, love you pictures. How far out did you book your reservation.

• 5 weeks later...

Our Kotor, Montenegro experience - We sailed into Kotor by the Crown Princess in April and met with Dimitrij in the harbor as planned in our correspondence with e-mails. We did not find a problem with communication via email, but the opposite was very professional, warm and informative. The tour was excellent and a friendly guide filled out all of our demands. I highly recommend Dimitrie for your tour of Montenegro as one of the best experience during our vacation

• Like 1

Has anyone taken a tour from Kotor with a guide?

I don't know your budget is or what experience you're after but we used Kotor Private Tours and took the "Ultimate Best of Our Coastline" tour and it was a great, comprehensive day well done. Highly recommended!

THank you for sharing your awesome pictures and thoughts on Kotor. We are a little over 3 weeks away from being there. You have gotten me even more excited about this stop on our 12 night adventure.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone taken a tour from Kotor with a guide?

I see many on the forum asking about Montenegro and tour companies, a country of uneven hilly and curvy roads with fantastic views. We also asked my husband and myself, so we sought and shared the experiences of others and decided to contact the Mont Travelers agency we use our website (http://www.monttravelers.com) to find out more about the most attractive places in the country. We were surprised at the speed with which we got the answer and we immediately got a better impression on them. When we arrived in Montenegro we were delighted with the beauty and the knowledge of our guide. The guide was friendly and very proud of his country. After a 4hour tour, we booked another one for September as we are coming to again. Our guide Dijana asked me to write about them. They certainly deserve it, so I decided to give them a strong recommendation. I highly recommend this agency to you for a pleasant stay or day visit in this beautiful country. Their website is useful even though you do not want to book a tour or transfer just to find out more about most see places on one of the pages.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
We also used Montenegro M Tours and had the owner, Mladen as our guide. He was fantastic and we couldn’t have asked for a better day! Here’s a link to my blog: http://theworldthroughmylens.blog/2017/05/21/the-wow-factor/

I am only four or five paragraphs in and am loving your blog! And your pictures (and grammar btw) are just amazing! Is there a way to subscribe? You are making me so excited for my very first European vacation even if it is 400+ days away!

I am only four or five paragraphs in and am loving your blog! And your pictures (and grammar btw) are just amazing! Is there a way to subscribe? You are making me so excited for my very first European vacation even if it is 400+ days away!

Thank you! I really have fun with it.

You should be able to subscribe by clicking the “Follow” button. I’ll be blogging again starting a week from Monday — London and a 12-Night British Isles cruise!

Just got back, We did Lady of the Rock and Perast and would highly recommend it. It was a good price and we loved every minute of it. It also included a walking tour inside the city walls. Kotor has to be one of my favorite places ever!!!!!

Just got back, We did Lady of the Rock and Perast and would highly recommend it. It was a good price and we loved every minute of it. It also included a walking tour inside the city walls. Kotor has to be one of my favorite places ever!!!!!

Which company did you decide to go with? Thanks for checking back in and letting us know.

• 3 weeks later...

We also used Milos tours posted in this thread. He was excellent and a highlight of our trip. He took us all around Kotor with some beautiful views and a stop at a family run farm where we tried different brandies, wine smoked ham, cheese bread and locally grown tomatoes.The hospitality of the family could not be beat - 3 generations making everything from brandies to honey. Milo also gave us very interesting information on Kotor. I highly recommend him if you are visiting the area.

We also used Milos tours posted in this thread. He was excellent and a highlight of our trip. He took us all around Kotor with some beautiful views and a stop at a family run farm where we tried different brandies, wine smoked ham, cheese bread and locally grown tomatoes.The hospitality of the family could not be beat - 3 generations making everything from brandies to honey. Milo also gave us very interesting information on Kotor. I highly recommend him if you are visiting the area.

We also used Milos tours, and our experience was exactly the same, the lunch stop was fantastic and only 3.5eu for a sandwich and beer, wine or soda!

• 4 weeks later...
One more vote for Mont Travelers:). We did the tour with them in 5 hours and visited Budva which is center of the tourism in Montenegro and then we head up on the mountain for traditional lunch and we enjoyed amazing views all the way up and down. Dimitirje was really fun and polite host. Highly recommend Mont Travelers

Glad to hear that, we are booked with them in October

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were very pleased with Liset Kotor Private Tours.

We had limited time in port but saw Budva, Sveti Stefan, and Kotor. Our guide Daniel was informative and engaging. He had some excellent recommendations for lunch and shopping.

By the way, both sail in and departure offer many scenic photo opportunities and should not be missed. There are great views of the fjord, Perast, Our Lady of the Rocks and St. George Island.

Enjoy your trip and enjoy Montenegro!

• 4 months later...