Dream - Deck 8 balcony cabins

Does anybody know why the 10 deck 8 balcony cabins added late 2015 are still not being offered up for sale yet? Had a look at them when was last onboard in January 2016 and they are very nice. Booked again for Jan 2017 and these cabins are not available. When I asked Thomsons the agent said they are not even showing up at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

i've just booked Deck 8 balcony and cannot find any photos of them. I believe noise could be a problem from kids during day due to nearby kids club and midnight - 2am the disco. I dont mind if that is the case as this was a very very cheap upgrade from single outside and probably the only time that I could afford a balcony! I am first time cruiser with Thomson. Any info would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There is a wardrobe next to my shoes, which is by balcony door and tv is in same place as Huddersfieldtourist photo shows. Not sure if this is a dedicated solos cabin as there were 2 life jackets in wardrobe, This was cabin 8002, Mar 2018

Thank you for posting the photos, very helpful as I have booked this cabin for March next year. It is the only solo balcony cabin and I snapped it up, for a good price too. :D

You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy your cruise. I too got a great price ... it’s gonna be tough going back to an inside cabin with other cruiselines