HAL Luggage Tags Won't Load

knittinggirl

Even with my new Windows 10 computer, I have had issues of printing out documents and luggage tags. Fortunately, my travel agent does this and sends them to me when I need then.

Personally, I think there is an issue on my end of the line and not HAL's. There is something that I should be doing when I download the information and am not aware of what that may be.

I had this same problem back in May, as did my mother. She called our PCC and he sent luggage tags to her. I used two computers running two different versions of windows and three different browsers on both computers with no luck.

It's not working for me either this evening using Chrome. Worked fine a few weeks ago when I printed a couple copies.

Worse case scenario, I'll just make additional copies (as needed) of the ones I already have. :)

I was having the same problem and contacted HAL. The agent advised me to use Internet Explorer. If your computer is using Microsoft Edge, click the three dots in the top right corner and select 'open with Internet Explorer'. Log in through this window and print your tags. This worked for me.

Luggage Tags work for me only at the CHECK-IN section (DOCS tab where you also get the Boarding Pass). Today I downloaded luggage tags for two cruises in 2018. A bit early, but my rooms are assigned, so why not?

I cannot load the luggage tags from the My ACCOUNTS page with the link for tags. The second window pops up but then just sits there at 0% complete and the tags never load.

Using Firefox on a MAC.

Luggage Tags work for me only at the CHECK-IN section (DOCS tab where you also get the Boarding Pass). Today I downloaded luggage tags for two cruises in 2018. A bit early, but my rooms are assigned, so why not?

I cannot load the luggage tags from the My ACCOUNTS page with the link for tags. The second window pops up but then just sits there at 0% complete and the tags never load.

Using Firefox on a MAC.

I have had the same problem. Try clicking "Print" once again from that pop-up print page. That's what has worked for me.

I use Chrome on a Chromebook.

I can't seem to get the luggage tags to work this morning. I've tried two cruises, three browsers and two computers.

Any suggestions?

You have to make sure your cookies are disabled before it will print for you. I had the same problem but they tell you what to do and then they printed just fine. Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Using Firefox on a MAC.

Thanks for posting this. I had the exact same problem, and I was finally able to print them on the last page of the check in section like you. :)

You have to make sure your cookies are disabled before it will print for you. I had the same problem but they tell you what to do and then they printed just fine. Hope this helps

I had a prob lme tryin to print my ttags. Finally I asked my Pcc for help and got helpIi needed. :)

• 5 months later...

I cannot get luggage tags to print, have tried Chrome Safari, on 1mac 2 iPads, and nothing. I did the popups, etc., to no avail Infuriating. It took and hour to get my boarding pass downloaded. Any advice? I will call Holland America on Monday. This should be easy.

I cannot get luggage tags to print, have tried Chrome Safari, on 1mac 2 iPads, and nothing. I did the popups, etc., to no avail Infuriating. It took and hour to get my boarding pass downloaded. Any advice? I will call Holland America on Monday. This should be easy.

Calling Holland America is the best advice. They need to hear from a lot of us as many are having that problem. I also submitted a report through the feedback tab on the right hand side.