When will Royal Caribbean Post Panama Canal Cruises for 2019?

Anjin-San

There has been a lot of chatter on the Royal Caribbean board about the 2019 deployments. Think I read that there will be some announcements sometime this month, but don't if that will include any Canal cruises or not. Royal has avoided Canal cruises for a couple of years and so far the only Canal cruises they have on the books (1 cruise each direction) are scheduled for the end of 2018.

There has been a lot of chatter on the Royal Caribbean board about the 2019 deployments. Think I read that there will be some announcements sometime this month, but don't if that will include any Canal cruises or not. Royal has avoided Canal cruises for a couple of years and so far the only Canal cruises they have on the books (1 cruise each direction) are scheduled for the end of 2018.

RC didn’t go for three years. I cancelled mine in 2015 thinking I’ll do it next year. I’m signed up for the Nov 13, 2018 one.

RC didn’t go for three years. I cancelled mine in 2015 thinking I’ll do it next year. I’m signed up for the Nov 13, 2018 one.

My last full Canal transit was on the Vision and if all goes according to plan we will be on the Vision from Miami to New Orleans the long way:D!

• 2 months later...
Royal posted last night a March 2019 crossing on the Jewel

I saw that, but it is kind of screwy when I looked at the web site. They only have an eastbound cruise from SAN to MIA, but none listed in the opposite direction. There is a space, time wise for a westbound cruise in the Jewel's schedule but it doesn't show on the web site.

I saw that, but it is kind of screwy when I looked at the web site. They only have an eastbound cruise from SAN to MIA, but none listed in the opposite direction. There is a space, time wise for a westbound cruise in the Jewel's schedule but it doesn't show on the web site.

We're booked on both Feb 25th and Mar 13th 2019. You have to call to book them. We were booked on the Vision both ways. Saved a few dollars moving to the Jewel plus the eastbound ends up in Miami which was better for us than ending up in NO. Another plus is the Radiance class which we really like.

We're booked on both Feb 25th and Mar 13th 2019. You have to call to book them. We were booked on the Vision both ways. Saved a few dollars moving to the Jewel plus the eastbound ends up in Miami which was better for us than ending up in NO. Another plus is the Radiance class which we really like.

I suspected you might have to call, they do seem to operate in mysterious ways at times:confused:. We are booked on the Vision out and back, I just don't think I can wait for a whole year for my Canal fix, November seems a light year away!! Radiance class my favorite as well, who knows, maybe there is room in the budget for both!! Guess I'll have to plead my case before the appropriations department;).