Southern Caribbean Snorkeling

We are cruising on the NCL Dawn in January 2019 and will be going to Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Barbados, Grenada, and St. Lucia. We would like to snorkel in at least three ports. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best ports, excursions, or even private tours for snorkeling? Thank you!

All the ports you listed have decent snorkeling not only on the reefs, but also on shipwrecks, close in to shore. I especially enjoyed a Catamaran excursion to the Pitons, in St. Lucia. If I had to pick 3, they would be St. Lucia as I mentioned, Bonaire and and Barbados.:)

We are cruising on the NCL Dawn in January 2019 and will be going to Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Barbados, Grenada, and St. Lucia. We would like to snorkel in at least three ports. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best ports, excursions, or even private tours for snorkeling? Thank you!

Definitely Bonaire and St Lucia (next to The Pitons) Woodwind is the company I used in Bonaire. Barbados is cool to do on a catamaran and swim with the turtles. I have used Silver Moon and Calabaza. Both are wonderful. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We were not able to sail on the Dawn, but are now going to go to the Southern Caribbean in October of 2020 on the NCL Breakaway.  I was wondering if there is a good chance of snorkeling with sea turtles at all that time of year?  Our ports we are going to are Barbados, St. Lucia, Bonaire, Curacaa, and Aruba.