Private Transportation from LAX

AzCruiseGurl

Any recommendations on private transportation from LAX to San Padro?

Does any one know how much a cab is?

A taxi from LAX to the World Cruise Center in San Pedro SHOULD BE around $65 plus tip...but if there's traffic...or if you get a cabbie with some originality in taking you there through an unusual route, that price could go up substantially...

OTOH, Uber should only be around $30...unless you hit "surge" pricing...

A shared shuttle from a company like SuperShuttle is about $17 per person...

SuperShuttle's Execucar Express wiill charge you $62 plus tip for a private car service...

There are 100s of limo companies in LA...none of which I've ever found to be great...and prices could vary all over the place...

A taxi from LAX to the World Cruise Center in San Pedro SHOULD BE around $65 plus tip...but if there's traffic...or if you get a cabbie with some originality in taking you there through an unusual route, that price could go up substantially... Taxi is closer to $90 plus tip from LAX to San pedro.

SuperShuttle's Execucar Express wiill charge you $62 plus tip for a private car service...

There are 100s of limo companies in LA...none of which I've ever found to be great...and prices could vary all over the place...

Taxi fare depends greatly on the traffic.

So you are flying in the same day that your cruise departs? I hope you are arriving early enough. I am going to chance my flight going home the same day we debark/disembark. I'm getting a hotel room 2 days before we set sail. Only because I want to do some sightseeing in LA before we sail.

A taxi from LAX to the World Cruise Center in San Pedro SHOULD BE around $65 plus tip...but if there's traffic...or if you get a cabbie with some originality in taking you there through an unusual route, that price could go up substantially...

I just got a quote from a company I have used in the past for a private car from LAX to San Pedro. This company provides car seats (I really don't want to have to bring mine along) so has an advantage (for me) over those that don't. The quote is for $100 - is this way too high or about right for a private car? I know execucar is less but no car seats provided.....