If you are into snorkeling, this is definitely the place to do it! Klein Bonaire is a small island nature preserve not far from the cruise dock. There is a water taxi that will bring you over- it is a short walk from the cruise ship- you can see it from the ship! The one we used was called Good Return. There was a women selling tickets just at the end of the pier, and then it was a short walk. There are other options as well, but this one is highly recommended.

The snorkeling at Klein Bonaire is fantastic! They will give you directions on the water taxi- basically you walk down the beach to a marker, and enter the water. Swim a short distance out through the coral, and you will be on the ocean side of the reef. Then you basically drift back down the beach. My daughters and I did the circle 2-3 times, and took short breaks in between to sit on the beach... it was a fabulous experience!!

There are no facilities there, so plan accordingly. Probably a good idea to go early and try to beat the crowds. Enjoy!!

Snorkeling with Woodwind - definitely. Although it's probably too late to book it now. We've gone with them three times now and it's a fantastic experience.

Check out the info on the Bonaire board or the most info.

We have been to Bonaire numerous times to Scuba Dive. The last time we were there was on Queen Victoria, we rented a truck and drove around the island, I would highly recommend this. If you have snorkel gear you can stop along the way at numerous sites and see some incredible things. We rented the truck on line, they met us at the pier and we drove from there. So simple and inexpensive.

If you are into snorkeling, this is definitely the place to do it! Klein Bonaire is a small island nature preserve not far from the cruise dock. There is a water taxi that will bring you over- it is a short walk from the cruise ship- you can see it from the ship! The one we used was called Good Return. There was a women selling tickets just at the end of the pier, and then it was a short walk. There are other options as well, but this one is highly recommended.

The snorkeling at Klein Bonaire is fantastic! They will give you directions on the water taxi- basically you walk down the beach to a marker, and enter the water. Swim a short distance out through the coral, and you will be on the ocean side of the reef. Then you basically drift back down the beach. My daughters and I did the circle 2-3 times, and took short breaks in between to sit on the beach... it was a fabulous experience!!

There are no facilities there, so plan accordingly. Probably a good idea to go early and try to beat the crowds. Enjoy!!

Another vote for Klein Bonaire. We took the water taxi and it was only about $5 to rent the snorkel gear.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

If you are a scuba diver this is the place. Ive been diving there for 20 years. If you don't dive then definitely book a snorkel trip. This is an underwater paradise.