just for fun What is your favourite mocktail

Jareds_mommytoo

Ohh! Yes. Now you have my craving a Fresh Grapefruit Not-a-Cosmo. It's my go to drink at HAL bars.

But last cruise I tried the non-alcoholic Mojito (can't remember what they call it) and it was fantastic!

And I wold be remiss if I did not mention the Hot Cocoa from the Explorations Cafe - Best. Hot. Cocoa. Ever!

Added: this last cruise I tried mixing the Lido lemonade half & half with the Guava juice. That was probably a bad decision because it was very addictive. Mixing the Lido lemonade with Cranberry juice was good too.

Fresh Grapefruit Not-a-Cosmo diluted to 1/2 strengths with club soda and poured over ice. Sometimes I would order the drink and a can of club soda with two glasses of ice and mix it for myself and someone who is sailing with me

:') It's funny how many people (myself included!) have commented on a NO alcohol thread with their alcohol promoting comments. LOL

I find it par for the course on the HAL thread. How many times does someone ask about Inside or Ocean View Cabins, only to be told over and over "you really MUST book a suite"? :rolleyes:

I was pretty sure a question about non-alcoholic beverages would bring out people making comments about never trying them or not wasting money on the soft stuff. I am surprised no-one has recommended a Wang Wang yet though. Shall we take bets on how soon that will happen? ;););p

I find it par for the course on the HAL thread. How many times does someone ask about Inside or Ocean View Cabins, only to be told over and over "you really MUST book a suite"? :rolleyes:

I was pretty sure a question about non-alcoholic beverages would bring out people making comments about never trying them or not wasting money on the soft stuff. I am surprised no-one has recommended a Wang Wang yet though. Shall we take bets on how soon that will happen? ;););p

I'm not taking that bet. Didn't you do just that? :D

• 2 weeks later...
How much does a mocktail currently cost on Holland America? I am going on my first Holland America cruise in July.

In January, I remember seeing $4.95 on the menus, but I have to admit to not paying too much attention as I had the Signature Beverage Package and I knew the mocktails were less than the maximum for the package.