Barcelona/Monserrat Tour

8577unioncruiser

We are taking a tour on April 27, 2018 while the Azamura Quest is docked in Barcelona. The tour encompasses Barcelona and Montserrat and is through the following site www.BarcelonaDayTours.com. Looking for other cruises to join us on this tour.

Just wanted to comment that we took this tour through Barcelona Day Tours in 2016 and it was excellent. We really enjoyed the trip.

We are taking a tour on April 27, 2018 while the Azamura Quest is docked in Barcelona. The tour encompasses Barcelona and Montserrat and is through the following site www.BarcelonaDayTours.com. Looking for other cruises to join us on this tour.

We also did the same tour with them and I’d highly recommend it to anyone. I believe I signed up for a shared tour and they set the rest up. We didn’t have have to find others to share. You may want to inquire about the shared tour...same number of people.

I see this is your first post on Cruise Critic, so maybe you don’t know about Cruise Roll Calls. These are threads with posts by Cruise Critic members who are all going on the same cruise. It’s a really good place to ‘meet up’ and to find others to tour with. If you are using the Cruise Critic website look for ‘Find a Your Roll Call’ in the blue bar above the posts. Click on it and it takes you to this page https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/rollcalls/

Next you select Azamara, Azamara Quest, then the month/year of your cruise. This will then give you all the Quest Roll Calls for the month of your cruise. Click on your cruise, then on View More at the bottom of the box that comes up. That will take you to the last post of the Roll Call for your cruise. You could then post in it either by clicking ‘Post Reply’ or by writing your post in the ‘Quick Reply’ box at the bottom.

Hope this is helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think this poster could actually be a merchant promoting his tour. I'm on the same cruise and they have still not posted on our roll call. My apologies if this is not the case, it just reads wrong and the timing is late.

I think this poster could actually be a merchant promoting his tour. I'm on the same cruise and they have still not posted on our roll call. My apologies if this is not the case, it just reads wrong and the timing is late.

It’s also a possibility the OP took my advice and is doing a shared tour. Let’s not try to jump to conclusions. Someone once reported me because they thought I was a TA.....totally untrue. I’m not now, nor have I ever been.

It’s also a possibility the OP took my advice and is doing a shared tour. Let’s not try to jump to conclusions. Someone once reported me because they thought I was a TA.....totally untrue. I’m not now, nor have I ever been.

No, I haven't reported the post. It just feels odd.