Daily Program—Pursuits?

sabbo55

Haven’t a copy, but I think it’s now called Insider

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks! I guess that's a safe name..no chance the "4th" ship will be named Azamara Insider!

Hopefully someone will have a copy they can post.

Yes, the daily newsletter is now called Insider. More compact that the previous version.

I have all the copies from our last cruise on board Journey. Was there something specific you were interested in?

Thanks for the information... no nothing specific, I just wanted to see them.

I know it's a lot to ask, but if you can scan them and post here, I'm sure a lot of us Azamara fans would love to see them.

With the name change, does this mean that if Azamara acquires a fourth ship (Carnival has another Renaissance ship for sale) that they will have to call it the Azamara Insider? :D

Of course, I would prefer to be an Insider than an Outsider.

The Insider is a folded, legal size, four page, colour piece. It contained all the pertinent information.

John

With the name change, does this mean that if Azamara acquires a fourth ship (Carnival has another Renaissance ship for sale) that they will have to call it the Azamara Insider? :D

Of course, I would prefer to be an Insider than an Outsider.

The Insider is a folded, legal size, four page, colour piece. It contained all the pertinent information.

John

I thought the same thing, lol.

You wouldn't by any chance have a copy of the "Insider" to post?

On Quest in December, there was also a booklet in your stateroom at the start of the cruise with information that applied to the entire cruise: pictures and bios of senior officers and some entertainers, list of buffet themes (I think), and other pertinent information that had appeared in the old daily Pursuits over the course of the cruise. This was very helpful as you could refer to it throughout the cruise.

On Quest in December, there was also a booklet in your stateroom at the start of the cruise with information that applied to the entire cruise: pictures and bios of senior officers and some entertainers, list of buffet themes (I think), and other pertinent information that had appeared in the old daily Pursuits over the course of the cruise. This was very helpful as you could refer to it throughout the cruise.

I agree, there was a questionnaire on Journey as to whether you thought it was useful and it was an emphatic yes from us. You are correct it did have the list of buffets.

• 2 weeks later...

ea10a2c7f6cd15b5c1abcc72067f01c4.jpg1da82c54eef4a2fdcde75a13250c89b3.jpg125d81c05363915ac6b3df81ea7f1e7e.jpg

These are the current booklets on Journey. A smaller daily and a lovely 20 page all cruise booklet with port summaries, bios a little advertising etc. It makes a really handy onboard guide and we’ve just agreed a nice booklet to show elderly relations on our return home.

So one change we really like!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums