Booking excursions. Does anyone know what time zone it is?

Little Rascal

I can book my excursions tomorrow. I would like to know what time zone the office is for the booking of excursions. If it's pacific time then I can book at 12:01 since I live in California? I tried calling and all I get is a busy signal. Anyone know?

I can book my excursions tomorrow. I would like to know what time zone the office is for the booking of excursions. If it's pacific time then I can book at 12:01 since I live in California? I tried calling and all I get is a busy signal. Anyone know?

It is Pacific time 12:00 am. Go to your MVJ and book your excrusions. Book any optional ones first then the included ones. It is done online.

Definitely Pacific time. I booked ours a couple of weeks ago in the UK and they were available just after 8am.

I took a tip from another post and put all my selections in my wish list and printed it off writing on it our preferred start times if applicable. You’re then not wasting time making your mind up while you’re booking as for very popular tours they can sell out quickly. Some of the tours on our cruise were sold out before our slot became available and we are in a DV cabin luckily they were not on our wish list.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you! We got our excursions but getting up at 11:45 was not that much fun. Only 67 more sleeps. :)

Today was the first day for our cabin category to book excursions. I logged on myvikingjourney at 8:15 am ET. All excursions and times were available! Go figure...