Spectrum of the seas

We were on the ovation a few weeks ago and at the captains corner people were asking captain hindrick if spectrum of the seas will be replacing the voyager?

He replied RC is committed to the Australian,New Zealand market blah blah.

Something to look forward to.

We were on the ovation a few weeks ago and at the captains corner people were asking captain hindrick if spectrum of the seas will be replacing the voyager?

He replied RC is committed to the Australian,New Zealand market blah blah.

Something to look forward to.

All cruise lines say this same ****. I reckon RCL will bring it down here in 2020 for say 2 or 3 weeks. Are they ever going to full on compete against Carnival or P&O. 24/7/365. just playing us...

Spectrum of the Seas Overview

Spectrum of the Seas, Royal Caribbean's first Quantum Ultra-Class ship, will launch in the spring of 2019. According to Royal Caribbean, the class will be "the next evolution" of its Quantum Class, though it will be only the tiniest bit larger than the Quantum Class ships -- 168,800 gross tons versus 168,666 gross tons for both Anthem and Ovation of the Seas (Quantum of the Seas is smaller). All carry the same number of passengers.

When it does launch, Spectrum of the Seas will join Quantum of the Seas in sailing the Asia-Pacific region.

Spectrum of the Seas Overview

Spectrum of the Seas, Royal Caribbean's first Quantum Ultra-Class ship, will launch in the spring of 2019. According to Royal Caribbean, the class will be "the next evolution" of its Quantum Class, though it will be only the tiniest bit larger than the Quantum Class ships -- 168,800 gross tons versus 168,666 gross tons for both Anthem and Ovation of the Seas (Quantum of the Seas is smaller). All carry the same number of passengers.

When it does launch, Spectrum of the Seas will join Quantum of the Seas in sailing the Asia-Pacific region.

I see the above has come from the cruisecritic page. However, I don't believe that the claim Quantum is smaller is correct. I can't find anything elsewhere to back it up, and all references I do find have the three ships the same size at 168,666 gt.