Any suggestion about laundry if doing B2B either from Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando?

screenname2004

lots of open ends in your question ...

some ships have self laundry .....

some ships have discounted 'fill the bag' laundry service

I didn't know Orland had a channel to the ocean :rolleyes:..... :rolleyes: but I'll guess this means Canaveral .... neither Canaveral or Everglades (Ft L) has a laundromat in the port .... but a taxi would surely find one for you.

We regularly travel for 4 weeks and carry 2 weeks of undies ..... I send shirts out as needed, the cruise prices ain't bad and they come back the same day most times. Mrs rinses some stuff in the sink on occasion. We plan trips to a place where we can do laundry as needed.

If you want to do laundry self-serve, there is a coin laundromat on 17th Street (just north of the port), it is behind the Winn-Dixi store (1063 SE 17th St). One can easily walk there from the Ship, and be back in time for departure, you can also get a cab from the port area, over there for quite cheap.

Looking into doing a B2B either from Ft. Llauderdale or Orlando. Is there a place to wash some of our clothing or just pack as it is a 2 wks trip?

Get a Scrubba. If you go RC and we love them, don’t send any good clothes in the wash and fold bag.