Royal princess

Hi all!

This is going to be out first cruise! We were both super excited until we learned that I made one mistake when I booked. I wasn't able to select my cabin with the promotion I booked. They just recently assigned us our cabin. We are on the Emerald deck at the very back of the ship, room 732, right above the dance floor of the lounge.

Has anyone here had experience in this room? I'm concerned about how much noise wellw hear through the floor, as we aren't night owls, and my wife is a light sleeper.

Thanks for any advice!

Oh, and I already called to see about moving. Princess says that cabin class is fully booked.

See if you move your cabin to the middle of the ship, that's always the best location for stability. Also, very important to make sure your cabin in located in between two cabin decks so you are not over the dance floor or underneath the theater.

Jonathan

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks all.

Since my original post, I tried contacting princess, but my cabin category was sold out.

I then found a TA that I signed up with to do the dirty work of price drop watching for me. He managed to get us moved. Aft deluxe balcony still, only now we're on the marina deck right under the horizon court terrace 😕

The new cabin should be quieter, but I've read that people on the terrace can look over the rail and see you from the terrace. I've also seen a few people post about the terrace being one of the main smoking spots, and the smell coming down to the balconies below 😭

Hoping now that either someone cancels and we get moved again, or prices drop and we can upgrade to a mini suite for a reasonable price.