Mariner of Seas - 3 night Bahamas Cruise and cabin choice

Acheavacci

This is our family of 4 (me, hubby, 16 yo DD, & 15 yo DS) first cruise. I am working with a travel agent but am a little overwhelmed the cabin choices I am being offered. First she had no information about the new Deck 12 Panoramic View Suite without balcony until I insisted they are real. I actually informed her of the new refurbishment so I am not very confident inher expertise.

The cabin choice I have is The Ocean View Panoramic Suite NoBalcony on Deck 12 or two balcony cabins 9240 & 9242. The two balcony cabins cost $230 more than the suite. How much of an experience is the balcony on a short cruise. We are more of get up and go family and do not spent much time in our room on land vacations but two baths or bath and a half is very appealing (note teen daughter). A three night cruise is shorta nd we will most likely get off the ship when in port. Advice is so appreciated with this newbie. TIA!!

One balcony for the parents, one inside cabin for the kids...they won't care about the balcony. If you don't care about a balcony, either, do an OV for you with an inside for the kids. 2 baths with teens will enhance your vacation!