Question about Gty. 8A

lisgeo

Hi everyone! I was wondering, We booked an 8A gty. on the Glory sailing Sept. 4. I had my heart set on a Cat. 11. Should I wait to see if we get upgraded or just go ahead and book the 11? It looks like there are a lot of cabins still available for that sailing and I doubt that we will get bumped up to a Cat. 11.

Thanks!

Carnival Destiny 11/98

RCI Grandeur OTS 11/99

RCI Explorer OTS 01/04

Carnival Glory 09/04

Till we sail on the Glory!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I have to agree that you probably won't be bumped up that much. On the Carnival board there was a post where someone was upgraded from an 8A to an 8D... just higher up on the ship. I would think anyone who took a category 9A gty. would get the category 11.

If you really have your heart set on the 11, I'd book that.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;5;18;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

6/5/4 QM2 Westbound Transatlantic

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;22;17;0;00&timezone=EST+0000

11/22/4 Sun Princess Eastern Caribbean

• 14 years later...

Hi I don't know if I'm posting this question in the right thread so please forgive if I'm not ,my question is I have a disability and im traveling with a carer and cruising on the sea princess this year in disabled cabin b335 its a mini suite and yes I do need the features in this cabin ,i would love to know what its like I daresay it wouldnt be the same as standard mini suites but I was wondering if anyone has been in this disabled cabin and could you let me know the layout of this cabin please ,tia

Hi I don't know if I'm posting this question in the right thread so please forgive if I'm not ,my question is I have a disability and im traveling with a carer and cruising on the sea princess this year in disabled cabin b335 its a mini suite and yes I do need the features in this cabin ,i would love to know what its like I daresay it wouldnt be the same as standard mini suites but I was wondering if anyone has been in this disabled cabin and could you let me know the layout of this cabin please ,tia

No, you are not posting in the right place, on a very old thread about a cabin on a different cruise line, moreover a thread that is 14 years old. You need to either start a new thread with Sea Princess in the title. Also ask on the Princess forum here, under Cruise Lines P-Z; also ask on the Australia/New Zealand forum here. EM