Breezes

Dspcentury

The #10 bus goes there and is only around $1.75 a person. I’ve gotten passes to Breezes for my upcoming cruise next week. These were the directions we were given:

Taking public transportation - (#10 bus) for $1.75 per adult

To get to the bus - Walk out the Cruise Welcome Center, straight ahead (along Parliament St.) one block past Via Cafe to Bay Street. Make a right (on Bay St.) Head down about 3-4 blocks (pass the straw market). You will see buses lined up at the intersection of George at Bay Street (on your left). Pay in exact cash as you get off the bus. Driver generally does not give change. US or Bahamian cash is accepted. Tell the driver where you want to get off as you embark. The drivers will typically announce key points of interest as you approach. You can take the #10 back to the ship. Buses are on duty until sunset.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed at Breezes for a week years ago, and took the bus units town a few times. There are vans that will stop and pick you up for the same fee. Be warned though if you do this. We took one and the driver detoured up into I don’t know where to drop someone off right at their house. If you’re short of time, this type of thing could be a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums