Louis Cruise Lines - Nov 10th on Coral

pamstravels

We are going on a Western Mediterranean cruise on the Coral, part of the Louis Cruise Lines, departing from Marseilles France for 8 days. We are very excited but are unable to find any reviews of this ship. I haven't been to Europe since I was a little girl so I am soaking up everything so I won't behave like the obnoxious American. I am driving my husband crazy!

Has any one traveled on the Coral with Louis Cruise Lines? What was your experience? Should we book excursions or just explore the ports? Any advise would be helpful. Thanks!:)

We are going on a Western Mediterranean cruise on the Coral, part of the Louis Cruise Lines, departing from Marseilles France for 8 days. We are very excited but are unable to find any reviews of this ship.

You'll find some details of the ship including photographs and deck plans at the following url:

http://www.dolphin-hellas.gr/Cruises/Louis-cruises/Ships/greekcruise-vessel-Coral.htm

You'll also find more about her, and about Louis Cruise Lines in general, if you use the following search string in Google:

Coral "Louis Hellenic Cruises"

Hope this helps

Jimmy

What was your experience? Should we book excursions or just explore the ports?

We went to Greece/Turkey this summer with Louis, and their excursions were EXCELLENT, no exceptions! The tour guides were very knowledgeable, and you had time to see all the sights without feeling rushed. I'm a pretty experienced traveller, but I definitely couldn't have found on my own all the sights that we visited with the tours.

Archived