is there time from port to BCN?

DreneeH

On the Symphony at the end of May. We should be in port in Barcelona by 5 am on Sunday. I know we won't be disembarking at that time but some time later. For those of you more experienced cruisers is it possible to make a flight to the U.S. at noon on the same day?

On the Symphony at the end of May. We should be in port in Barcelona by 5 am on Sunday. I know we won't be disembarking at that time but some time later. For those of you more experienced cruisers is it possible to make a flight to the U.S. at noon on the same day?

You should have no problem making a noon flight.

• 2 weeks later...

We are returning to port at 5 AM on The Carnival Horizon April 29. Our flight is at 11:00 AM? Should we be okay to make flight? That's pretty much an only option for United, unless we stay over another night. We planned on doing two nights pre-cruise in Barcelona. We have no idea of traffic, customs, airport security, as this will be our first time in Barcelona. Any help will be appreciated.

We are returning to port at 5 AM on The Carnival Horizon April 29. Our flight is at 11:00 AM? Should we be okay to make flight? That's pretty much an only option for United, unless we stay over another night. We planned on doing two nights pre-cruise in Barcelona. We have no idea of traffic, customs, airport security, as this will be our first time in Barcelona. Any help will be appreciated.

If you are coming from another country in the European Union, there is no customs and immigration when you disembark in Barcelona.

Even with traffic, you should have no problem making an 11 am flight. If you are concerned about ship set disembarkation times, mark yourself as independent walk off. But even off at 7-7:30 am you should be fine.

I will be getting back at 6am on the Horizon on the 22nd and I called Carnival and asked if my 10am flight back to the states would be okay and they told me it would be fine.

Should be no problem.