Leaving the ship early...breakfast options

amy2388

Hi,

I was wondering what the options for breakfast would be if leaving the ship at 6am on the last day of our 7night cruise

Can we request breakfast to be sent to the room the night before eg some fruit,cereal and maybe some bread and a toaster so we can have something before leaving?

Thanks

Hi,

I was wondering what the options for breakfast would be if leaving the ship at 6am on the last day of our 7night cruise

Can we request breakfast to be sent to the room the night before eg some fruit,cereal and maybe some bread and a toaster so we can have something before leaving?

Thanks

Room service is available 24 hours. I believe breakfast room service officially starts at 6 am, might be wrong on that but the bottom line there is always something you can order and fill yourself up with. Order room service when you get up and let them know you must leave the ship by 6 am so deliver in time to allow you some time to eat. Also the coffee and a few pastries plus cold cereal are usually ready to enjoy by 5:30 am up on deck 8 and to the rear of the ship (bar/lounge). You can always make that your last place on-board before leaving.

This doesn't really help the OP leaving at 6 AM, but based on when we were there a couple of months ago, the selection of things available on La Palette on deck 8 early in the morning has expanded from when I was on board a couple of years ago. But before 6 AM what is available is sort of hit-or-miss.

Pick up some food the day before. If you have a fridge, you can store it there. Room service is 630 A to 1000P. The first time for incabin breakfast is 630 to 700. LaPallette doesn't have breakfast until 630. We're onboard now.

Oops, I just noticed a typo in my last post. Room service for breakfast is 630 A to 1000 A (not P). It must be ordered by 3AM. I don't know yet if the hours will be the same on disembarkation day since restaurant hours are different at the beginning and end of the cruise. There are a few things that might pass as breakfast on the 24 hour room service menu such as Ham&Cheese sandwich, BLT with roast turkey, smoked salmon appetizer, fresh fruit plate and cheese plate with grapes.