Carnival Freedom 9196?

bury me at sea

• 1 month later...

im on cruisedeckplans and i do not see a sofa. THe cabin in questionis only for 2 people. thye connecting room sleeps 3 and has the sofa

according to these pictures there is a sofa in there-- https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Carnival-Freedom&cabin=9196

im on cruisedeckplans and i do not see a sofa. THe cabin in questionis only for 2 people. thye connecting room sleeps 3 and has the sofa

according to these pictures there is a sofa in there-- https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Carnival-Freedom&cabin=9196

Thanks. I too find conflicting information and I can't find a review from someone who has stayed in this cabin.

I booked this room through my contact at Carnival. She booked us for 3 to the room (with space to add our second child if plans change) because, she tells me, there is a sofa and it sleeps 2. I was concerned when we were booking because the deck plans say the room sleeps 2. She told me the deck plan must be inaccurate, because her system wont allow you to reserve 3 or 4 to a 2-person room.

I booked this room through my contact at Carnival. She booked us for 3 to the room (with space to add our second child if plans change) because, she tells me, there is a sofa and it sleeps 2. I was concerned when we were booking because the deck plans say the room sleeps 2. She told me the deck plan must be inaccurate, because her system wont allow you to reserve 3 or 4 to a 2-person room.

she would not have been able to book you for 3 people in a 2 person room. But is the 3rd person listed on the reservation? 9196 only holds 2 people. the one next to it holds 4 (9198)

Is your cruise soon? It would nice to know for sure. During the booking process when you get clear to the step of selecting your specific cabin, the description for 9196 is a broken link.

It won't let me book any of the other three cabins in this category because we're only two people.

I know the other three all have sofas.