Babysitting hours on carnival pride

TalesFromTheCrib

Hello,

We will be traveling on the pride in February with my 22 month old. I’m aware he cannot use camp ocean or the pool, but did see there are certain hours each day we can a) visit the club and play with him there or b) utilize a babysitting service they have there for a fee.

I have looked all over the internet/ cruise critic but can’t find anything with the hours. It all just says will vary based on ship/itinerary. Does anyone know the hours for this service on the pride currently (is it in the fun times)? Even approx hours would be helpful, we just want an idea of what to expect

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Babysitting is dependent on availability of crew. There's no hard and fast rule. You request an evening, and they let you know.

It says during the day from what I understand. That there are certain hours the kids club is closed, and during those times you can either utilize the paid babysitting service or else stay there with your child

Thanks, that’s all I can find as well. I was hoping someone has utilized it recently and has an idea. I’m just curious if it’s like an hour in the mornings and that’s it, or more like 3 two hour stretches throughout the day or something else entirely. Like I said, I’m a planner and would like to have an idea if it’s something we will even be able to take advantage of since we will not be doing the nighttime thing

OK, my mistake. I did a quick Google and found the following.

Babysitting is $6.95/hr plus 15% gratuity. It appears babysitting is offered during the periods of time that they allow the under 2's in with their parents. If you don't want to stay, you pay. So, to find out when this is, search for some Fun Times for your itinerary. It appears this is also offered for Night Owls at night.