Park n Cruise--Galveston

Newe08

So I know to get to Park n Cruise outdoor parking you take Harborside, right on 25th, then make a quick right onto New Strand. Now my question is this, will there be an attendant to direct you where to go right when you turn onto New Strand or are they down the alley a bit?

We have parked there twice and both times as soon as we turned in, someone came right out and came up to the car window to direct us.

Just so you know, it looks kind of like an alley when you turn in off the main street.

Have a great cruise!

The attendant is there in the street, which as mistshar pointed out looks like an alley. The attendant has a clipboard and radio. They will look your name up on their list and radio someone familiar with the parking situation as to where to direct you to, I think depending on the size of your vehicle. The buildings the garages are in are all different colors which to my mind serves two purposes; for easy direction to your parking spot and for me to remember where my vehicle is a week later.

The attendant is there in the street, which as mistshar pointed out looks like an alley. The attendant has a clipboard and radio. They will look your name up on their list and radio someone familiar with the parking situation as to where to direct you to, I think depending on the size of your vehicle. The buildings the garages are in are all different colors which to my mind serves two purposes; for easy direction to your parking spot and for me to remember where my vehicle is a week later.

Exactly right. We parked there this week and the attendant gave us directions and used the color of the building to tell us where to go. This was my fourth time parking there and have always had a good experience with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We were cruising out of Galveston on March 25,2018. Our travel Plans changed and we had a family member drop us all off. My mom cancelled the parking in plenty of time $25.00 which was taken out immediately. Her bank card was compromised unfortunately and she received a new card, Galveston park n cruise said they would send her a check for the refund of parking. After multiple calls to Jennifer, She has yet to receive the check. Apparently they are having issues in the office which is causing the delay. It’s been over a month. When will my mom get her refund? I also think she would get a refund on the cancellation charge since it’s taking so long to get the refund check.