Anthem of the Seas Wedding Pictures

Hey all!

I am in the beginning stages of planning my wedding with Royal Caribbean aboard the Anthem of the Seas to Bermuda in July 2019. I have been told that we would probably have to have it in the Music Hall due to the size of our group but cannot seem to find any pictures of weddings that have been held there. Has anybody had their wedding in the Music Hall on the Anthem of the Seas and have any pictures to share? Or any tips/suggestions?

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, there! I am actually getting married on the Anthem in the Music Hall in August of this year. (8.4.18 to be exact!) I was looking for the same thing but have not had much luck. Even my wedding coordinator only had generic photos of the Music Hall, and none during a wedding. I will keep a look out and share with you if I find anything. In the meantime, maybe my comment will bump this post up to someone who can help! If not, I can definitely supply you pictures after my wedding this August. In the meantime, I'd love to talk about your plans and exchange ideas :)

- Ashley

• 5 weeks later...

Hi ladies!

Was just recently married on Anthem of the Seas in the Music Hall (October 2017) - it was almost perfect!

I have pictures to share that unfortunately aren't uploading at the moment - feel free to email me at emadele85@gmail.com and I'll send them over or answer any other questions you have !

Happy planning!

Hi ladies!

Was just recently married on Anthem of the Seas in the Music Hall (October 2017) - it was almost perfect!

I have pictures to share that unfortunately aren't uploading at the moment - feel free to email me at emadele85@gmail.com and I'll send them over or answer any other questions you have !

Happy planning!

Hi! Just sent email. Very curious bout wedding in Music Hall as well.

• 6 months later...
Hi! Just sent email. Very curious bout wedding in Music Hall as well.

Hello...my daughter is getting married in the Music Hall on embarkation day January 18, 2019.

We both have sailed on this ship multiple times but I was curious to see the wedding set up in the Music Hall.

If you can not post pictures here, kindly email them to me @karmavacations@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance as there is nothing online showing this venue during a wedding

• 4 months later...

Hello sailing brides!  I too am getting married on the Anthem in the Music Hall.  A question for you all about timing.  At first I was told that the Anthem 'doesn't normally do receptions' and so was given a 5:30 start time and 8pm end time, giving us only 2.5 hours rather than the advertised 3.  And so I am wondering what time slots you all have been given?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, karmavacations said:

Hello...my daughter is getting married in the Music Hall on embarkation day January 18, 2019.

We both have sailed on this ship multiple times but I was curious to see the wedding set up in the Music Hall.

If you can not post pictures here, kindly email them to me @karmavacations@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance as there is nothing online showing this venue during a wedding

Hi,

How did your daughters embarkation day wedding turn out?  My daughter is also planning an embarkation day event.  I'm curious how you carried on favors, and other decorations.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide!  🙂