transport from JFK airport to Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

tazza

Hi all, we are a family of 5 (from Australia) and were wanting to know what our options are when it comes to getting from JFK airport to the ship. We are doing a cruise in June with Royal Caribbean. I am aware that RC can organise transfers and if I have I will use it but would like to know if there are alternatives. Any suggestions please?

Hi all, we are a family of 5 (from Australia) and were wanting to know what our options are when it comes to getting from JFK airport to the ship. We are doing a cruise in June with Royal Caribbean. I am aware that RC can organise transfers and if I have I will use it but would like to know if there are alternatives. Any suggestions please?

Cruise booked transfers aren't necessary or recommended.

Try using a private car service like Dial7 or Carmelimo...google these for info on booking.

I looks like you're sailing Thursday, June 28, 2018. Are you flying in the morning of the cruise? If so, where are you flying from and what time does your flight arrive?

For the same day of the cruise (generally not recommended) I would book a car service as suggested in the previous post. You need to provide the number of people and an accurate pieces of luggage number. The car service will quote a base price. Tolls will run approximately $15-20 depending on the route. A tip of 18-20% is expected on the base price.

Cruise booked transfers aren't necessary or recommended.

Try using a private car service like Dial7 or Carmelimo...google these for info on booking.

Ashland thank you so much. Thats great, I have looked them both up and will book closer to the time. I really appreciate your help!

Ashland thank you so much. Thats great, I have looked them both up and will book closer to the time. I really appreciate your help!

You're so very welcome...happy to have helped in some small way. Enjoy your cruise and travel safely.