taxi fare Sydney airport to CBD hotel

can you give me a price for uber....Perth Domestic to Freo

Last March UBER cost was $50.17.. 50 minutes drive.. Quite a few traffic hold ups on way.

Hope that helps,

Sue and Phil

thanks for that, shuttle might be the way to go

With the shuttle you know what the price will be. Uber operate what they call 'dynamic pricing' meaning if there is more demand their price goes up. In Brisbane a couple of months ago several suburban train services were cancelled. Many people called Uber, but their price sky-rocketed. From memory, I think they were charging up to four times the normal fare.

It will be around AU$50-$60 to the City Centre. Maybe try an Uber if you want it for less. Someone said $25-$35 for a taxi to the city - no way!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ah "yes way". Happy to scan you all of my receipts from last year - including as recently as 3 weeks ago. I taxi between airport and CBD hotels in Pyrmont, Campbell St and the Rocks very regularly.

There is a great app called Taxi fare finder which will give you a price for taxis all over the world. I have used it for Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, London etc. it is always pretty close to what the actual cost was, taking into account heavy traffic etc. Gives you an idea if whether cost fits your budget.

When disembarking at Singapore in Oct drivers were approaching passengers with $50 offers for travel to city hotels, people were snapping them up. We knew from Taxi finder price should be approx $20 and we ended up paying $19.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello,

Would anyone know the approximate taxi fare from Sydney airport to the Hyatt Regency on Sussex St., Darling Harbour? I am trying to decide if it would be cheaper to take a cab from the stand at the airport or pre arrange to have a taxi meet me and take me to the hotel.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Barb

Hi Barb ,

We have sailed into cruise terminal near Circular Quay several times now and took a taxi to the International Airport where we leave our car , and each time the fare was about $45 - $50.

This is usually around 9 am and so sometimes more traffic.

Probably would be cheaper to take the airport train from there , but certainly easier our way with no luggage to cart around .

I guess the fare from the Airport to your Hotel would be similar as the cruise terminal is not too far from your Hotel , and somewhat dependent on time of day .

Should be plenty of taxis outside the Terminal , always has been in our experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums